This is certainly exciting news and I can’t wait to test it out.
I have tried to get the demo working by completing the following:
- Download UnitySDK
- Change VS preferences within Unity
- Import SDK to Unity engine
- Load up the Demo scene
- Insert my unity URI and APP ID
However, if I press the play button in Unity I get the following error:
“Non-Convex MeshCollider with non-kinematic Rigidbody is no longer supported since Unity 5. If you want to use a non-convex mesh either make the Rigidbody kinematic or remove the Rigidbody component.”
Now, I don’t think this should actually be a problem with authentication, however, I try to press the authenticate button (or any other button) in the game scene from the unity engine and I get no interaction at all. So I can’t proceed with the authentication process.
So my questions are:
- Do I have to build and run the demo scene before I try this or should it be working direct from the unity engine.
- When I do finally get this to authenticate, is this simply using the QR code from my phone to scan or do I need a particular app installed on my phone (sorry use to it opening up metamask, but as stated above, it has limitations).