Unity moralis sdk

Hi, I donwloaded the boilerplate for unity. Its working with ETH, but how can i change it to AVAX ?

2 Likes

I was looking for the same, is there a way to add it to the connection menu or how do I switch networks in the background

1 Like

Iā€™m not a unity sdk expert, if you have more questions best to ask it in the unity boilerplate forum, but as I remember for unity boilerplate thereā€™s only walletconnect, so assuming you use walletconnect you need to set your network to AVAX first before connecting coz thereā€™s no switch network option on walletconnect like in Metamask~

1 Like

@Dannyslab and @davidcryptocol,

Sorry for the delay, I was traveling for the holidays. A couple of things:
To just update the Demo Application:

1. To change the Wallet Balance: In Hierarchy, select UICanvas->UIPanel->WalletModel->Modal->Panel
    1a. In the Inspector view, under "Wallet Balance Controller (Script), change the ā€œChain Idā€ value. For Avalanche this is 43113 for testnet and 43114 for main net.
  2. To change the token list: In Hierarchy, select UICanvas->UIPanel->WalletModel->Modal->Panel->TokenListContainer->TokenListContent.
    2a. In Inspector view, under "Token List Controller (Script), change the ā€œChain Idā€ value. For Avalanche this is 43113 for testnet and 43114 for main net.

For Your Own Application you can create a dropdown that allows the user to select the chain they want to use. Use the SupportedEvmChains.SupportedChains property to populate the dropdown. This property is found in the project under Assets->MoralisWeb3ApiSdk->Moralis folder in the SupportedEvmChains.cs file.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

David

Much apreciated! thanks David

1 Like