Ethereum React Native Boilerplate Questions

That is what I saw there as I Run it

I try to delete some file due to memory fulls then I re-run it and the Emulator pop and show this below

@jaebrownn I’m sorry to hear about the crash after you try to login. Can you do a console log user from useMoralis() after login in and paste it here? Thanks!

@Habeeb12 what files did you deleted?

My other file use in another Project inorder to have space for Storage because initial my Local disk was full

I’m using latest code, but when I click on wallet connect, opens browser and shows 404 error.

@iPictorial have you tried running the app on an actual android/ios device? You can watch how to do it in this video:

@bingbong Can you try to clone the updated ethereum-react-native-boilerplate and see if you’re still getting the issue? Get back to me here and maybe a paste screenshot of the issue as well. Thanks! :smiley:

I am currently working on my own repo and incorporating bits and pieces of the react-native boilerplate. If you want I can link you my repo or you can just tell me how you reverse resolved the ens name. Thanks for your work!

1 Like

Looking at your code now :smiley:

@bingbong please try looking at this documentation and revert back to me if you have questions.
https://docs.moralis.io/moralis-server/web3-sdk/resolve#demo-resolving-ens-and-unstoppable-domains

fatal error: module map file ‘/Users/bj/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/EthereumRNBoilerplate-fkvswltqpbknzhfxxnvvomwewipx/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/lottie-ios/Lottie.modulemap’ not found
1 error generated.

1 Like

I am trying to do the reverse of that, so from a given eth address, get the ens domain associated with it.

I’m getting the same error

If you’re using an M1 MacBook - you may want to try opening your applications folder, right clicking on Xcode, clicking more info, and selecting “Open Using Rosetta”. Rosetta is a binary translator (aka it will mimic the build process as though you were not using an M1 Mac, and instead using one with an Intel chip).

1 Like

Yes, I’m using an M1. I don’t find the rosetta thing you are talking about. Could you show a screenshot?

@meankasa you can find Open Using Rosetta option in the screenshot below:

Cool, working now but now I’m faced with you need to Parse. initialize before calling parse

@meankasa you should put your appId and serverUrl in the environment variable and try to build the app again.