Ethereum React Native Boilerplate Questions

Ive tried putting the APP_ID and SERVER_URL in the index.js and have tried running on 127.0.0.1:3000 still keep getting this error page? any suggestions would be greatly appreciate.

1 Like

Having the same issue.

I haven’t solve the problem,
anyone can help ?

NPX Yarn Start is what I am running and these are the changes I made to index.js and started work…

Can you help me to run this on android?
How did you setup this to make it run on android?

Check out this for React-native (Android and iOS) : https://github.com/devkarmaln/moralis-dapp-simple

@mrl-nadeem for you to run this on android, make sure to have android studio installed on your machine. Then open an android simulator or connect your android phone. To see if the physical device is connected properly, run adb devices in your terminal and it should list your device. Once the device is detected, you can now go to your project root directory and do yarn android this will open a bundler and will connect either to your simulator or phone. If you encounter specific errors running it on android, kindly paste it here and we’ll be more than happy to help. :slight_smile:

Hello @gen
Getting error in android like this
https://forum.moralis.io/t/ethereum-react-native-boilerplate-questions/4511/33?u=dev.karmaln

@dev.karmaln can you attach a screenshot of your code here? Thanks! :slight_smile:

@dev.karmaln Great! Let me check this out.

@dev.karmaln did you try to execute the fetch() function outside the if statement? if so, did you see any prompts or errors? Can you also share a public repo of your code so we can see the full code? Thanks!

Awesome! checking now!

Hi,

I’m working on a Dapp to show NFT’s of a given adresse. I have an issue with some NFT images that I cannot display because in the Moralis API json, the image url isn broken. Is there any solution to display those NFT images ?

Thank you in advance.
Hassan.

when i input “yarn start” in terminal and says like
i have struggled into it in picture…

anyone help?

Hey, @gen did you get a chance to check the sample app. I really waiting for your reply to go ahead.

Hi @dev.karmaln yes I’ve checked your code, we are currently improving the codebase that will also address some known issues like signing popup not showing with android that might also fix what you are currently experiencing. I do apologize for the inconvenience, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Imgur
Imgur

Please help i stuck here

Hello, I was using react native boilerplate, I’m able to log in but when I tried to call enableWeb3() in one of my components and I reviewed isWeb3Enabled value after that is returning false, do you have any suggestions about it? I would really appreciate your help, we want to create a mobile app for the hackaton and this is blocking us for the moment

Thanks, Jose