Ethereum React Native Boilerplate Questions

@dev.karmaln Great! Let me check this out.

@dev.karmaln did you try to execute the fetch() function outside the if statement? if so, did you see any prompts or errors? Can you also share a public repo of your code so we can see the full code? Thanks!

Awesome! checking now!

Hi,

I’m working on a Dapp to show NFT’s of a given adresse. I have an issue with some NFT images that I cannot display because in the Moralis API json, the image url isn broken. Is there any solution to display those NFT images ?

Thank you in advance.
Hassan.

when i input “yarn start” in terminal and says like
i have struggled into it in picture…

anyone help?

Hey, @gen did you get a chance to check the sample app. I really waiting for your reply to go ahead.

Hi @dev.karmaln yes I’ve checked your code, we are currently improving the codebase that will also address some known issues like signing popup not showing with android that might also fix what you are currently experiencing. I do apologize for the inconvenience, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Imgur
Imgur

Please help i stuck here

Hello, I was using react native boilerplate, I’m able to log in but when I tried to call enableWeb3() in one of my components and I reviewed isWeb3Enabled value after that is returning false, do you have any suggestions about it? I would really appreciate your help, we want to create a mobile app for the hackaton and this is blocking us for the moment

Thanks, Jose

I am trying to debug the ethereum-react-native boilerplate using localhost:8081/debugger-ui but I keep getting the following exception which is preventing me from viewing source code and adding breakpoints:

Error: EISDIR: illegal operation on a directory, read
    at Object.readSync (node:fs:723:3)
    at tryReadSync (node:fs:433:20)
    at Object.readFileSync (node:fs:479:19)
    at UnableToResolveError.buildCodeFrameMessage (C:\git\ethereum-react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro\src\node-haste\DependencyGraph\ModuleResolution.js:304:17)
    at new UnableToResolveError (C:\git\ethereum-react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro\src\node-haste\DependencyGraph\ModuleResolution.js:290:35)
    at ModuleResolver.resolveDependency (C:\git\ethereum-react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro\src\node-haste\DependencyGraph\ModuleResolution.js:168:15)
    at DependencyGraph.resolveDependency (C:\git\ethereum-react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro\src\node-haste\DependencyGraph.js:353:43)
    at C:\git\ethereum-react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro\src\lib\transformHelpers.js:271:42
    at Server.<anonymous> (C:\git\ethereum-react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro\src\Server.js:842:41)
    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
Error: EISDIR: illegal operation on a directory, read
    at Object.readSync (node:fs:723:3)
    at tryReadSync (node:fs:433:20)
    at Object.readFileSync (node:fs:479:19)
    at UnableToResolveError.buildCodeFrameMessage (C:\git\ethereum-react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro\src\node-haste\DependencyGraph\ModuleResolution.js:304:17)
    at new UnableToResolveError (C:\git\ethereum-react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro\src\node-haste\DependencyGraph\ModuleResolution.js:290:35)
    at ModuleResolver.resolveDependency (C:\git\ethereum-react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro\src\node-haste\DependencyGraph\ModuleResolution.js:168:15)
    at DependencyGraph.resolveDependency (C:\git\ethereum-react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro\src\node-haste\DependencyGraph.js:353:43)
    at C:\git\ethereum-react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro\src\lib\transformHelpers.js:271:42
    at Server.<anonymous> (C:\git\ethereum-react-native-boilerplate\node_modules\metro\src\Server.js:842:41)
    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)```

What can be done to resolve this so that I can debug the app besides using breakpoints?
1 Like

Now I have the app opended but when I click authenticate , it doesn’t show the popup of all the wallets on wallet connect but It just opens the browser on my phone

I’m facing the same issue

I am also facing the same issue

Please how can I get this boilerplate to work in expo

aha Its looking good might work now that’s set up the comand line tools location in xcode using this that I got from a web search

aha no worries the Quick Start github instructions actually worked for me! Thanks https://youtu.be/9-hF16_6tkk

2 Likes

I was able to fix the issue with this code.

Hi @Jackson ,

We are trying to remove expo integration from the boilerplate as it has a lot of unexpected issues. Please follow the steps laid down in the GitHub description to run the app instead.

@meankasa, adding the code as shown by @cwong should solve the issue.

@justinride, keep up the great work!

@meankasa @cwong Some devices in android are not able to connect with the wallets directly. This has been reported to walletconnect and we are trying to figure out why this happens.

1 Like