Ethereum React Native Boilerplate Questions

@meankasa @fourtimesperday

Android should be working as of now. Pushed certain fixes. Please let me know if you are facing further issues. If you still see the splash screen, I would recommend you to run adb reverse tcp:8081 tcp:8081 to make sure the Metro builder is correctly connected with the emulator or physical device. I have faced the same issue and was able to load it after that.

Also, try running the app by yarn start and then trying to run the emulator from android studio. For now, refrain from using yarn android.

Another point to note, if you are only planning to use Moralis APIs for your application and not execute wallet functions, I would recommend you to replace the handleCryptoLogin function placed in CryptoAuth.js with just

const handleCryptoLogin = () => { navigation.replace("DrawerNavigationRoutes"); };

I’m gonna clone again and try. Thanks for responding bro

Its opening Metamask app and showing below screen, not showing confirmation popup.

Please I still need help with this

I haven’t solve the problem

Hii, I’m trying to create a simple dApp in React-native.
I tried to use react-moralis library in react-native but stuck at the ETH transaction.
I want to send test ETH using Ropsten Text Network to another wallet but not getting conformation from MetaMask

Video : https://vimeo.com/650189932

Hi,
I am using ethereum-react-native-boilerplate and I’m trying to execute a smart contract function using useWeb3ExecuteFunction hook. It pops up the wallet but the wallet doesn’t show anything. Please support me with this issue.
This is the code snippet which I am using to invoke function

const { data, error, fetch, isFetching, isLoading } = useWeb3ExecuteFunction({
    abi: userContract.abi,
    contractAddress: userContract.address,
    functionName: "signup",
    params: {
      name: ethers.utils.formatBytes32String("Varun"),
      bio: "Some bio....",
    },
  });
1 Like

Ive tried putting the APP_ID and SERVER_URL in the index.js and have tried running on 127.0.0.1:3000 still keep getting this error page? any suggestions would be greatly appreciate.

1 Like

Having the same issue.

I haven’t solve the problem,
anyone can help ?

NPX Yarn Start is what I am running and these are the changes I made to index.js and started work…

Can you help me to run this on android?
How did you setup this to make it run on android?

Check out this for React-native (Android and iOS) : https://github.com/devkarmaln/moralis-dapp-simple

@mrl-nadeem for you to run this on android, make sure to have android studio installed on your machine. Then open an android simulator or connect your android phone. To see if the physical device is connected properly, run adb devices in your terminal and it should list your device. Once the device is detected, you can now go to your project root directory and do yarn android this will open a bundler and will connect either to your simulator or phone. If you encounter specific errors running it on android, kindly paste it here and we’ll be more than happy to help. :slight_smile:

Hello @gen
Getting error in android like this
https://forum.moralis.io/t/ethereum-react-native-boilerplate-questions/4511/33?u=dev.karmaln

@dev.karmaln can you attach a screenshot of your code here? Thanks! :slight_smile:

@dev.karmaln Great! Let me check this out.

@dev.karmaln did you try to execute the fetch() function outside the if statement? if so, did you see any prompts or errors? Can you also share a public repo of your code so we can see the full code? Thanks!

Awesome! checking now!