What must I use instead of the speedy nodes for the moralis DAO?

Hey im building the moralis DAO and want to know what to use now that there are no longer speedy nodes?

You can use another node provider like ChainStack. After signing up, you just need to use their provided RPC URL or endpoint instead of the speedy node URL.

Perfect thanks for the help?

Okay set up my node where are there endpoints?

Sorry didnt mean to point put the ? after help

You can use that top HTTPS endpoint.

Perfect thanks so much, I appricate it.

One more question when i run npx hardhat compile i get this error…

Not sure if this error has anything to do with it. Its in the lock.sol folder

Says callback not supported

Glad I need you her brother😂…

here* sorry my bad…

Okay ive sorted out the secound error with the callback…problem with the solidity extension…However when I run npx hardhat compile it gives me this

Please can someone help … kinda urgent

Are you running npx hardhat compile from the same directory where your hardhat.config.file is?

It’s not picking up your existing hardhat project so it thinks you want to create a new one.

I created a folder called DAO directly on my finder…Then i opened it and started the steps on the yt vid…

Idk if that has something to do with it…If so how do a fix that?

Yeah idk I tried with a new file…Same issue…Please help I just want to get to the compile section

Is it possible to cd and then compile?

Can you post a screenshot of your project folder where you’re trying to run the compile command.

Is it possible to cd and then compile?

As mentioned you need to be in the right directory where your hardhat.config.js file is, so yes, do that if you’re not in the right directory in your terminal.

I starte with a folder called DAO now im trying with a folder called DAO2