What must I use instead of the speedy nodes for the moralis DAO?

How do is CD into that?Sorry new to this

How do I *ā€¦

In this case, now your current working directory needs to be at DAO2. You were already there, you can use cd DAO2.

You can follow a general guide on how to use common commands.

I do that and it says no such file or dierctory

If I go cd DAO which is the previous folder it works but when i say npx hardhat clean or npx hardhat compile it brings up that same pageā€¦

Are you creating a new project or just copying it over? Forget about compiling any contracts for now, try creating a new hardhat project and then run npx hardhat again after itā€™s created to make sure it no longer tries to create a new hardhat project in the same directory.

Okay will do thatā€¦Will check back later if i still have issuesā€¦thanks alot for your helpā€¦appreciate it manā€¦

Now i get this issueā€¦At least its it the right directory now i think

Have you installed that package?

npm install -D @nomiclabs/hardhat-waffle

There should have been instructions when you set up the hardhat project for which additional packages you needed to install if you donā€™t have it.

Did that just as you posted thanks manā€¦Really appreciate it

And onto the next erroršŸ˜‚

Error HH100: Network mumbai doesnā€™t exist

Check your hardhat.config.js if youā€™re trying to deploy a network named mumbai; does this network exist?

It should look something like:

module.exports = {
  networks: {
    mumbai: {
      url: urlhere,
      accounts: privatekeyhere,
    }, 
  },
  solidity: '0.8.4',
};

Right next errorā€¦Idk at this point

I installed the solidity extension but had to downgrade the version becuase of problems it was casuingā€¦now its at v0.0.135ā€¦harhat only supports 0.4.11 and above but now it gives me these errorsā€¦

Hello?..Sorry Under pressure here

Reloaded the extension and get this nowā€¦Instead of successful deployment

It says it compiles succesfully

Gald mateā€¦I really need your help here ASAP

Glad*Sorry typoā€¦

Make sure that you have that ā€œLockā€ contract (same name) that youā€™re using in your deployDAO script. If you do, try recompiling your contract, it says it canā€™t find the artifact files for it.