Update on several issues (Web3 API)

Looking for an update on several issues with the Web3 API:

GET โ€‹/{address}โ€‹/nftโ€‹/transfers This endpoint no longer supports the order parameter. We use this in production. You have removed a valuable parameter without notifying anyone or documenting it โ€“ Others with similar concerns: Ordering doesnt work

GET โ€‹/{address}โ€‹/nftโ€‹/{token_address} This endpoint returns inconsistent and often missing data. (Missing metadata on many tokens) โ€“ See similar concerns here: Null `metadata` property from `token` APIs

We get many gateway timeout (504) responses/day on several endpoints. Iโ€™ve been told this issue would be fixed but itโ€™s been 2 months with no updates โ€“ See similar concerns here GET /{address}/nft not working

1 Like

that part with timeout, can you log for what endpoint and parameters you get those timeouts so that we can check?

what you mean by inconsistent data?

Re-read. โ€œThis endpoint returns inconsistent and often missing dataโ€

Looking for an update to all these. Please let me know. Thanks

for 2, on what chain are you interested in particular?

for 1, a mini update is here: Order query parameter gone?

I still donโ€™t know what you mean by inconsistent data, I know about cases when metadata is missing, but Iโ€™m not sure on the part with inconsistent (like some tokens have metadata and others donโ€™t, or some tokens have wrong metadata, or something else)