[SOLVED] Cant get Price anymore

Hi,
currently i am getting only “No LP pool with enough Liq found to get price” … But the coins i aks for price definitly have enough Liq, also i add exchange=PancakeswapV2 as parameter on the web3 api …

are there currently any problems?

Th

please show example with specific token address

Same problem here as well. Getting 400 error.

try{
const options = {
  address: "0xD5E3BF9045Cfb1e6dEd4b35D1B9C34be16D6EEc3",
  chain: "bsc",
  exchange: "PancakeSwapv2"
};
const price = await Moralis.Web3API.token.getTokenPrice(options);
}catch(err){
console.log(err);
}

I also get an error for Moralis.Web3API.token.getTokenPrice({address: "0xe9e7cea3dedca5984780bafc599bd69add087d56", chain: "bsc"}), we will investigate.

same for me as well. hopefully we will get a fix soon. Waiting for the devs to respond.

1 Like

the 400 error - we are on it

this one has just 4k usd liquidity
if the liquidity drains - we can’t give a reliable price when liquidity is this low

yeah thats why i am using exchange=pancakeswapV2 as its working with this parameter added. at least on the moralis.io website. my local and live logs still say they dont get any price

we will look into it more and get back :raised_hands:

Thank you ivan, am waiting. we were hoping to build a supersonic defi dashboard using your api’s. really neat stuff. Looking forward.

ok i just recreated the web3 api curl calls on moralis with the pancakeswapv2 parameter and replaced it on my code… now everything is working as expected.

ok now… its failing again lol… :slight_smile: i will wait for your investigation to be finished :slight_smile: thanks for all your help! and btw your videos are awsome! watching every single one

The problem may have been solved, it works fine for me now.

yes seems to work fine now

Hello everyone. I still have the same problem. I’m getting a
No pools found with enough liquidity, to calculate the price
response if I request the token price with the to_block param.
It works fine without the to_block param, but since i want to calculate price movements I need previous price entries as well.
Adding an exchange param doesn’t help.

The token contract address is 0xe4fae3faa8300810c835970b9187c268f55d998f.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this issue?

on what chain are you trying to do that and with what block number?

bsc and block nr 12957240

that could not work because bsc archive nodes are behind that block number.

1 Like

ah man. i’m so stupid :sweat_smile:
you’re right - if request an earlier date it works like a charm!

sorry! and thanks so much for your help and for building moralis!

ok, but that means in this specific case i can’t request yesterdays price data, right?
the first date i’m able to request is 4-5 days ago.