Set request rate limit in Moralis node module

Not there, in cloud code, in a different window.

Look, We set a cloud function like this:

And in our code we run like this:

What are we missing? Because we are receiving the same error again. In advance thanks.

We acquired a plan of 20,000 req/min

you should not use that cloud function named setSettings, it is enough to have that function body in cloud code without any cloud function

But how can I add that setting in a cloud function, do you have a documentation how to do that in nodejs in order to use in server side? Because as I said previously, when we use “Moralis.settings.setAPIRateLimit” in the server, the error that appears is “setAPIRateLimit” of undefined, so it seems that “settings” is missing in the attributes of the Moralis nodejs implementation

on that image that you showed, with cloud functions window, you keep only lines 2, 3 and 4 and comment all the other lines, that is all you have to do

So, I only need to set as this? and I don’t have to run in my code?

this should be enough

yes, that is all, it will be executed automatically

Ok, now my server goes offline due capacity:

what is the server url? is that an upgraded server?

And now this:

The url of the server is: https://ng7kfqkwmzpq.usemoralis.com:2053/server

Well that is the one that we have assigned to our account

We are in production, so please, could you help me asap? Please say me what we have to do?

you can send an email to [email protected] if you want to upgrade that server to a more powerful one.

you could also change that code to limit lower those numbers, now every user can make a lot of web3api requests to your server

@maoricio1 You can send us an email and let us know the ticket number to expedite the conversation :slight_smile:

Hello kresimir, how are you? we already have a conversation through mail, please help us asap :pray:, we are in production

1 Like

Hello, we upgraded the server and now it seems is working fine, but sometimes is sending the next error:

What does it mean that error? In advance, thanks