Introduce yourself

I am so glad to see you here!! :pray:

Very proud of your dedication so far. :muscle:

2 Likes

My name is Shawn. I am a software developer hopeful. I donā€™t have much yet to show except github.com/kinsq. I started subscribing to IvanOnTech a year or two ago. I havenā€™t tried any other paid service that focuses on blockchain. I like to test the waters with almost everything (Jack of all trades master of none). I like Decentraland in general and Aetheria (DCL District) in specific. I hope to use Moralis for my site meme.dcl.eth

I didnā€™t really introduced myself yet. Iā€™m Bart from the Netherlands.

First I was sceptic about cryptoyoutube mainly because of extreme clickbait vids, but then got hooked to watch ivan after I discovered he is a genius and likes runescape music. When he began to talk about moralis I got interested. Then I saw a tutorial to clone rarible with moralis (big thanks to Capplequoppe!). This was exactly what I needed. I was walking around with this idea to start a locally focused nft marketplace with a fun rotterdam culture theme. Iā€™ve got lots of friends in the rotterdam art scene who all make digital art but have no chance to sell anything on big ntf marketplaces.

I almost finished the complete rarible tutorial now and will begin to customize it soon. Before this I only knew some basics from C++ html and css.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Curtis and I am from BC, Canada.

I am a fulltime Unity developer that is working on a project to bring NFTs and gaming together using the power of Moralis :muscle: I have experience in VR, AR, mobile, and WebGL development.

Gaming and new tech have always been my passions, and I love working with both of them every day. Outside of tech, I also shoot Olympic style recurve bow regularly, and am training myself to be able to shoot Olympic distances. :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

Great Spirit is hear to Develop an NFT based Registrar for Copper Thunderbird School of Shamanistic Art.

I dont know anything about NFTs yet. Good thing Ive got @Cacao for that.

This is gonna be amazing
Lots to learn Lots to DO

2 Likes

Hello Comrades,
my name is Julian, i am from Austria and i work as a freelance Fullstack Developer. Iā€™ve been into programming for the last 14 years now. I have earned lots of experience points in robotics and embedded systems, microchip development, to webdevelopment and design and now i am getting my hands on crypto.

Good morning crypto was often the reason why i got up ā€œearlyā€ at 8am

Now i am looking for ways to get a business up and running where we are bringing unemployed people from abroad into the austrian economy, because we have way to few skilled and unskilled people here to fill all positions.

Looking forward to this

3 Likes

Hi guys, my name is Kent-I B and Iā€™m from Norway :svalbard_and_jan_mayen:
I love technology. :artificial_satellite: :video_game: :computer: :zap:Iā€™m naturally curious, and Iā€™ve always been driven to unlock and explore complicated things. I think the new technology and science we now are seeing can help solve the many challenges the world is facing.

It is the underlying desire to create something lasting and good for the future that drives me. Itā€™s important for me that it has the potential to leave behind a positive footprint on earth.

I firmly believe that AI and blockchain can both help us achieve amazing things. :brain:

I was very lucky that I had parents who understood the importance of new technology very early on. I got my first computer and my first game console at an early age. I quickly mastered it, and not long after, I coded my first computer game in QBasic. We also played around with module trackers and made plenty of musicā€”we made some really great songs that would even sound good compared to todayā€™s music! Haha! :rofl: When I got my first C64, I remember that we struggled with loading games from cassette tapes. Seems like a very long time ago :open_mouth:

I like eastern philosophy and Buddhism, and I blend this with my Norwegian values: compassion, gender equality, a healthy democracy, childrenā€™s rights, economic and social equality, freedom of speech, freedom of religion and freedom of worship, respect and acceptance for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender peopleā€¦ These things are all really important to me. :v:

As for my interest in eastern philosophy, I am drawn to traditions from China, Korea and Japan, particularly Zen Buddhism. At a young age I started training in eastern martial arts under different teachers, each of whom gave me plenty of spiritual knowledge that I blended with my Norwegian values. I traveled to Japan several times to gain more knowledge straight from the source. I was also so fortunate to be introduced to a Chinese master who gave us one-on-one teachings. After 15 years of training, I received my first black belt.

Iā€™m also interested in arts, and thatā€™s what I wanted to pursue in my high school years, where I studied painting, drawing, and design. After this I studied computer science. Iā€™m still interested in different art forms, and I still really value this type of artistic expression. I believe NFTs can be a gamechanger for artists around the world! :framed_picture: :art:

These days, my many years of studying and training help me both in my private life and in my business endeavors. Iā€™m so lucky that I have been fortunate to work, study, and train with so many intelligent and skilled people in my career and in my private life. I think all of this has led me to develop a creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box. :package:

I also work at a clinic where we produce orthopedic aids, including arm, leg, and shoe prosthetics. I believe it is important to be grounded and do something beyond yourself for others. :manual_wheelchair: :mechanical_arm: :mechanical_leg:

My final thoughts
I would like to say that I tressure the Moralis team for creating tools that let people work towards an open society where people have the freedom to think outside the box, breaking loose from the confinement of the status quo with technology.

So, thanks to the Moralis team for giving us these tools. :+1:

5 Likes

Gā€™day to everyone from Australia,

My name is Michael Fitzgerald. I have been working in crypto for approx 2.5 years now and as Ivan correctly says, It is time to build something more permanent.

Iā€™m not a programmer or anything technically minded but rather I come here looking to meet people who are technically minded obviously specifically in De-Fi as I come here with an project that I plan to implement. This idea can and will change the world is implemented correctly however I am only 1 person and can only do so much by myself with my skill set (which is more in the project management and marketing side, rather than programming)

Just curious about where a good place to start to make contacts is as iā€™m sure every man and his dog comes here with ideas however this idea will be implemented and most certainly can change the world and global asset management.

I am not looking to ā€œhireā€ per se but rather find like minded people who are willing to work on a project together to change the world. The launch thus far will be more ā€œimmaculate conceptionā€ like rather than including a dev fund to reward devs just to give you an idea of the end goal and ā€œrewardsā€ for yourself. Lots of info to share as this is a super basic way to look at it.

I dont know how moralis forums work for communication. Please reach out to me on linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-fitzgerald-5070a115b/ or alternatively my telegram handle is @CryptoFitzgerald

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you,

Michael

3 Likes

@Uranymus (Julian) ,

I like your story, especially that you have worked with various tech. A friend and I started a company in 2012 programming as consultants. In 2014 we tried to develop a product suite aimed at resort customers. While the apps were all web and mobile based I did create a combo NFC / UHF RFID smart wristband based on the Nordic nRF52 that integrated with our apps. It was the first time I designed my own hardware, got it through FCC testing and certification. Unfortunately we ran out of money in 2016 and had to close shop, tried to do more than we had resources for :-/ Would love to explore more in robotics. At this point I have only done some simple Arduino projects with my kids and 3D-printed a mechanical hand that I embedded R/C servos in to make it work.

What kind of business are you trying to get started?

David

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

My name is James I am an Development DODO Lab dododex.io V.1 an a Blockchain Project manager company of Thailand

This is a new protocol that will be built on Moralis web3 Forward to far Blackrockdefi
The journey had come to an end and I found a new way with full hope!
This is a huge mission that will revolutionize the Web3 wall. We are an important commander. Letā€™s write the human history together !!

1 Like

Hi community,

I am Michael from Holland. I work as a digital transformation consultant having filled many financial positions on directors level at multinational companies. Currently I am specialized in digitalizing reporting, cashflow, planning and investments processes for Private Equity companies. This would help me to develop a reporting / planning/ budgeting app for crypto users. Monthly results, compare this with your budgets, targets and even last year.

Besides my professional life I am married and a father and have a huge passion for workouts. Hope to contribute to this community and setting my first steps at Moralis to be succesful together.

Best regards,
Michael

1 Like

Hello guys,

My name is Popescu Razvan Matei(30ys old) and I am an rebel telecommunications engineer, artist and I own a small fashion brand(small for now :innocent:). I always loved technology, nature and fashion and since 2016 blockchain.
I remember when I first heard about Ethereum(it was 2$) and searched for it online, my brain did not get it at first. After a couple of months of researching and investing small amount of money I got it, this is the future of finance, no doubt.

For the moment I live in Timisoara, Romania :romania: and try to educate people locally and nationwide on blockchain, future tech and consciousness. Ivan you are the best educator in this space and inspired me to do the same(still a little shy for YT, but will probably go for it) and teach people about the opportunities that live in this new digital paradigm.
Thanks to blockchain I am now able to help all of my creative friends and artists I know build stuff and that inspired me to create my own project called: Mafia Creativa din Romania(a collective of creatives from engineering, architecture, design, art and psychology trying to pull all kinds of social experiments for the better).

My goal with MCR is to create creative landmarks in the cities of Romania(because frankly some of them look quite old and outdated).

PS. Thx for promoting 1hive, since last September 2020, I am involved there a lot!

Itā€™s a new day and dawn! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Hi guys I am new to development but I am passionate about the crypto space. I am here to learn everything about Web3 and DApps. I am a mechanical engineering student. Itā€™s nice meeting you all.

4 Likes

Hi my name is Carsten i work as a software developer but mostly not with blockchain, javascript web3 and such stuff. In the last two years i am personally Interest in blockchain stuff, in the last year i programmed some desktop bots based on netherum, now i want to dig a little bit deeper into dapps and smartcontract stuff. I have amazing ideas in my mind, i am now exploring how to get them easly done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome all!! Hope youā€™ll enjoy Moralis and the community

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Viktor, I am 29 years old, and I am from New York. I am a positive guy, who even though have doubted crypto multiple times in the past, especially during the early times when my friends showed it to me in 2011, I now want to turn that outlook around and focus my positivity on creating useful DAPPs. During my school years, I studied Economics and Management in Pace University, but recently I started learning Python development with Coursera and now hope I will be able to build powerful and useful blockchain apps with the Moralis community. I try to live a healthy lifestyle, work out at least 1 hour a day and spend some time with my Husky Jax.

Hope everyone here is as excited as me in this journey, and I am looking forward to meeting you guys along this path.

3 Likes

Hi, I am Bob, I am a python developer from Melbourne Australia. But am wanting to dip my toes in web3.0 development.

I love building software products, and tinkering with technology.

I also love rock climbing, hiking and camping.

5 Likes

Welcome! great having you here

1 Like

My name is Ken Erik Ƙlmheim.
I just started in May to work as CTO, at Geddit AS here in Norway.
I have been with blockchain tech for a while.
Currently mod for Kryptovaluta Norge at FB.
That is the biggest Norwegian cryptocurrency community over here.
Been following @ivan ,the crew for a few years, and love their passion for blockchain tech.
And i will continue to do soā€¦
Thanks to @Erno as well for great content.

Geddit is an marketing app, that incentive their user to play games.
I this way they can win real prices, get personal offers and discounts, while they stand outside the store.
Currently they can also exchange their Geddit Dollars, into fiat through PayPalā€¦

It is also a platform to promote E-commerce, with focus on emerging markets like Asia, Africa, Latin Americaā€¦

It have been in the development since 2016, and we now have a working beta out.
You can have a look here: https://www.geddit.com/
One of my first task is to implement blockchain and cryptocurrency into to this app.
So that it can thrive from the blockchain ecosystem and even serve un-banked users, in emerging markets.

My plan is to implement a wallet into the app and create an token as native currency.

So i have instructed my devā€™s and team, to investigate, what kind of use cases Moralis can do for us.

Looking forward to sneek around the forum and follow the development of Moralis.

3 Likes

HI Ivan, amazing Moralis team and community. Iā€™m Xunorus from Patagonia ( currently in France). Iā€™m a classical guitar concertist and composer with some experience into programming. Iā€™m 41. I also love nature and paragliding. Been coding since my 20s, mostly developing real time audio tools for my music. Been around crypto since late 2012. My first hackathon here. Currently developing a dapp I would love to useā€¦
Thanks for this opportunity!!!

2 Likes