Introduce yourself

Greetings. I am Deus. Deus Automon. I am a sponge. I exist on the fringes - where the blockchain meets HTML. I am an early crypto adopter, whose children are going thru college with the help of Satoshi and whose future inheritances are now made available courtesy of Doge. I am here - drawn originally by Ivan, seeing his videos on developing solidity, dApps and what seems like a never ending and ever expanding array of opportunities that are possible with blockchain tech. If only for more knowledge, understanding and effort - talent in coding - it seems the world in an oyster. I couldnt imagine a more exciting group of developers to ghost - and to learn from, the vibe I get when jumping into this community - the tutorials, the content (much of which im just learning about) is sureal.

I can only imagine the success at Moralis and the community you will foster moving forward will be awe inspiring. A dent first, and then a split in the armour of those who look to control the economies and the autonomy of free people all around the world. Like the Spartans (ala 300) the world will remember… A small band of men - stood up against the horde. Count me interested and available to help the effort in any way i can. Even if it is only to sharpen the swords, and re-load the catapults.

Deus

Greetings David. A pleasure to read your intro. I am Dues, Looking forward to any opportunity to interact with you, to learn from you - and or to be of support in any way I can. Reach out whatever the occassion might be. Cheers. Deus

1 Like

Greetings Hansoolai.

hey Moralis community,

glad to be here. My name is Tim and I’m located in Europe, currently living in Vienna. My working background is in digital transformation & digital technology, as I think most of us are here :wink: I am very engaged with the idea of web3 and the future possibilities that come with it - how to use it to solve the problems of the future, how to build autonomous organizations, how build a fair and transparent digital society/ies, and how to build new forms of businesses most cannot think of today.
When I code I mostly do Node.js or Python and some React.js frontend. In my private life I used to make a lot of art and music, I should do more again … but I got lost in code and digital somehow :wink:
I’d be also very happy to meet new people who are engaged in web3 and this whole movement as I know very few people who are into all this stuff (especially tech side). :slight_smile:

Cheers. Tim

1 Like

Hi I’m Thor,
Based on the west coast of Sweden
I am here because Moralis gives us that edge we need to develop POCs quickly and safely…
I believe that whoever creates the value should capture the value proportionate to the value created.
Because it’s fair, but also because it’s a good sustainable business.

Through NIM, starting with music and user-centric licensing, we will disintermediate and, with higher market transparency getting both ends of the value-chain supporting us.
The creators and the consumers.

This is why I (and Björn Ulvaeus :blush: among others) is a committed fan of user-centric licensing (see Newsroom)
The music industry is under-monetized. The whole music industry is something like $20B. Compare it to video games, a $140B market.
Music has probably much more fans and engagement than video games, so why is there a huge difference in market size — if not for the business model.
Maybe it will be NFT’s?
I believe it will be NFT technology and will implement that in NIM services.
Community ownership and network alignment enable NIM to transfer royalties in the same way we distribute music — instantly, to anyone, anywhere in the world.
The ownership economy sustains a world in where those who create the value also capture the value.

1 Like

Hello. My name is David. I come from a pretty diverse background with a variety of experience, but development has seemed to come in and out of my life ever since I taught myself BASIC at the age of 12. Right now, my goals include using Moralis to learn how to make NFT games. I may seem like a bit of a noob about certain things, and other things I’ll have a good understanding of already. I look forward to getting to know everybody and hope to be able to make lots of progress here!

1 Like

Im monty, from o.k. usa. I gotta say i feel a bit out of place here amongst all this professional experience. Im just a regular guy, i worked with my hands mostly my whole life and i was a heavy equipment operator for a while. I never thought i would come as far as I have with software development, im in school for blockchain dev and i initially felt like i bit of more than I could chew (no prior coding experience) but im starting to get it now. I plan on going low level of course but as of now im pretty capable thanks to moralis. Im excited to get started and join the community. Technology is like magic to me and rediscovering it has brought back a joy to my life that i lost coming into adulthood. Looking forward to creating with everyone

2 Likes

My name is Mostain and I work as a software developer and run https://www.facebook.com/groups/929110710827356

I am passionate software engineer love to work with hardware and low level programming, currently i am developing my own cloud hosting management solution where any developer host their binaries and run their own server, everything easy to setup and fast deployment.

I live in dhaka, Bangladesh, I love to teach programming specially golang because i love this language too much, its simplicity, concurrency control, performance etc a lot of things made simple.

I love to join and work with diverse community people.

best wishes.
Mostain

2 Likes

Welcome guys! Hope you will find this community helpful, we are here to help you build and grow

2 Likes

Thank you ivan, I am highly interested to work with you. Let me know how can i join in and grow together.

1 Like

Hi all,
My name is Roy. I started writing code about 25 years ago and still running stronger than ever.
For the last year or so I’ve been trying to work straight on the blockchains, which was a nightmare! But then I found :white_heart:oralis and now life is a breeze!
Working on something cool for the hackathon. Hoping you’d all like it.

Marry Christmas!

:pray:

1 Like

Hello Moralis Community!

Great to connect and to learn more about opportunities within the world of Unity and Crypto. I am brand new to the Moralis community. I’ve completed the 3-minute dApp project and see the great potential. First of all…

I live and breathe gaming!

I am an American citizen with over 20 years of game development experience (8 yrs teaching, 9 yrs leadership, 10 yrs remote). I am seeking opportunities to teach aspiring game developers and create educational materials for developer advocacy. I speak and work in English (native), French, Spanish, and Portuguese.

I’m shifting my own passions and experience toward the crypto side of gaming and found your company.

I teach students directly and also create learning materials (custom videos, sample projects, wikis) to promote game development products and services. I love that Moralis is developing a SDK for Unity and want to help new and veteran game developers use the tool more - for learning and for production game dev. I await more information on its public release.

A complete sample game or updated tutorial series may help expand the product audience.

Checkout the YouTube videos I published to promote my open-source projects. I have many others complete for paid clients to share too.

I hit the ground running and deliver value rapidly. I have vast experience shipping quality games and content with dozens of global game brands including Sierra Games, SYBO Games, Neopets, Unity Technologies, & Nickelodeon.

Please let m know of any CONTRACT, REMOTE opportunities within the Unity + Crypto space.

Thank you,

Sam Rivello

Unity Game Development Instructor

Resume | Teaching Portfolio: SamuelAsherRivello.com/contact/

3 Likes

What about you guys? Im curious to hear your story and interests!

This is the best ‘’ Introduce yourself ‘’ i saw in my life!
I can’t believe what i’ve just read haha!

The kind of people i want in my close friend!

If is there a Batman one day i’m pretty sure you’ll be his programmer. :grin:

Good luck with your projects sir. May the force be with you! Pew pew.

Hey Moralis community, Saleh here from Saudi Arabia, tech enthusiast and a developer by profession in one of the largest companies in Saudi. Just started learning about Moralis and it seems like it’s such a powerful tool.
Glad to join the community.

Salam

Am seatea, from Nigeria, I currently work in a bank and also as a freelancer, I started out with the basics of web development some years ago, I have passion for web3 development, I found out about moralis some month ago, it has been a great and awesome experience, am currently building a nft marketplace using with the use moralis, hope to be done in some couple of days. I wish to go fully into web3 development, am open to new jobs and contributions.

Thanks Ivan and the moralis team for making things much easier.
Love from here.

Nice Explanantion, thanks for sharing

Hi - I’m a professor at UCLA with a long-standing interest in music from Eastern Europe. I’ve been helping musicians from that part of the world for many years, and am intrigued by your W3 Spotify clone as a way to protect copyright / complicate piracy. So not NFT collectibles, but the same technology as (some kind of) insurance against theft.

Hello I need your help

Hello you can create a separate post/topic explaining your issue.