Ethereum Boilerplate Questions

In that case you can just install the older webpack/react-scripts (yarn add [email protected]).

Also there is a version 2 of the boilerplate in the works if you are willing to wait and use that instead.

I installed 4.0.3 instead and just get a blank screen with no console errrors after fighting through another error or two to get it to build.

On the forums/discord, people are having a fair bit of trouble getting this to build without errors (such as a eslint problem stopping the repo build out of the box) also like the chains component removing from the DOM after switching networks, do you know a fix for that?

I’m definitely looking forward to v2 though!! Very impressed with Moralis, I built an awesome dapp in a day or two with the boilerplate. The network switch disappearing then the nfts not refreshing is a killer though. It works flawlessy on your demo as other people have stated. Get me that demo repo/lockfile haha.

also like the chains component removing from the DOM after switching networks, do you know a fix for that?

Another user and I had this issue; updating react-moralis to a newer one fixed it, may have been 1.3.5 or around there.

I removed some lines of code whilst following the tutorial for the Opensea-clone from App.jsx, I am now getting this error :

"
Compiled with problems:

ERROR

src/App.jsx
Line 50:16: ‘isServerInfo’ is defined but never used no-unused-vars
Line 77:1: Delete prettier/prettier
Line 85:20: Delete ⏎⏎⏎ prettier/prettier

Search for the keywords to learn more about each error.
"

Please help.

Line 50:16: ‘isServerInfo’ is defined but never used no-unused-vars

You can ignore this warning.

Line 77:1: Delete prettier/prettier
Line 85:20: Delete ⏎⏎⏎ prettier/prettier

If you run the command yarn format, it should get rid of these.

how did you fix this @gaurav or can anyone help me out please

@johnversus i’m stuck here can you please help me out

You are getting the estimate gas issue with “Create Market Item” function? Which chain are you using? Have you tried proceeding?

You can try deploying on another chain or testnet.

hey glad

im using the rinkeby network and yes im getting the estimate gas issue with “Create Market Item” function

i intend to use the marketplace on eth

Please check if you are executing the function on same chain where the contract is deployed and also the nfts which your are trying to list should be on same chain.

Your Collections page is empty, please help me with basics, like how to list and sell.

1 Like

This means you don’t have any NFTs for that authenticated wallet on Mumbai.

A user can only list or sell NFTs that they own.

Hi, I forked the previous version of Ethereum Boilerplate (this one) which had a DEX, Wallet and Fiat options along with multi wallet support.

In the current version of the Boilerplate (this one) a lot of these options are missing and the multi wallet support is also not there.

So is the current one still under development? Or these features have been permanently removed, in which case, should I keep using and developing on the old one? Are there any security risks to that skeleton code?

The new boilerplate is using v2 SDK and the features from the old eth boilerplate which uses the server plugins won’t be available in the new boilerplate.

These are the current and planned features of the new boilerplate. More will be added.

So the points marked with :gear: are the updates which will be released in upcoming releases?
If that’s so, meaning the new boilerplate is not complete/ready for production right now?

Yes, points marked with :gear: are yet to be added in the boilerplate and It is not the final version of boilerplate, so you can expect changes to it.

@roshangeorge97 Have you found a solution? I am having the same problem.

try this solution Ethereum Boilerplate Questions

Make sure you are connected to correct account and chain that has the nfts.

1 Like

There are multiple ways to authenticate users involving Moralis libraries. In Moralis v1, it was by using MoralisProvider and ConnectButton involving Web3uikit OR using react-moralis + useMoralis() hooks. With the v2, boilerplate code has wagmi react hooks. Is moralis moving away from connectButton from Web3uikit library?

What is the recommended way to authenticate user in v2?

With v1 sdk the user session is created using the moralis server and only lets you connect with the wallets that the sdk supports.
However moralis v2 is backend sdk and using the auth API you can create user session on any supported backend and also choose any wallet( or wallet connector like wagmi) of your choice to connect to your app, without any restrictions.

Web3uikit is not yet supported with v2 sdk. It will probably be supported in future versions.