Ethereum Boilerplate Questions

@jadenEh
It did not work, is still same

oh and you need android studio as well

@jadenEh
How do I go about it

ill send a link one sec

https://developer.android.com/studio

after i got those i just made sure to start over delete the old clone make a new one run the
ā€œyarn installā€ command again
change the .env and save it
then ā€œyarn startā€
and itā€™s working for me now

Hey @jadenEh @Cardinalos

We have separated topic for react-native boilerplate:

Hey @Yomoo
Am not talking about react native, please my localhost is not blank what should I do

@Yomoo
Am not talking about react native, please my localhost is still blank what should I do

Hi,
I just cloned the boiler plate and minted an NFT on polygon on OpenSea but itā€™s not being returned with the useNFTBalances hook. Is there a step Iā€™m missing ? The NFT is in my metamask wallet

@Yomoo Thanks a lot for the prompt response. I hope these updates come very soon.

Hey @rdwan

Could you send an example addresses? Of account and NFT

After running yarn in the local host itā€™s not showing any images .when I click on the nftcollection tab itā€™s not showing any of the nft.

do you have any NFT in your wallet?

Thanks now I got it ā€¦I didnā€™t synced the wallet

1 Like

Awesome! Happy BUIDL :fire::rocket:

Hi! It worked on local. Do you guys have any hosting recommedation to put on a live website? It didnā€™t work on my shared hosting. Thankā€™s!

I would like to know in which folder is the code to customize the pages and also how can I delete functionalities like ā€œQuick Startā€ section? Thankā€™s!

Hey @GabrielLaureno

You can host it on any hoster. Also, you can use the Moralis Static Hosting

Check the Components/MenuItems.jsx

Hello! I would like to know if someone in this forum, for 30 bucks, could code a button that connects to metamask and display the nfts of the wallet on a page. I already have and website, so I only need to deploy live. Thankā€™s guys!