Discussion - Build Metaverse Unity Web 3.0 App with C# | Moralis | Blockchain Unity Game Engine

@agupagu if this is the project you’re building to WebGL, MetaMask prompt should pop up. Have you made some changes to the default project before building?

Hi.
“Web 3 Rpc Node URL” don´t apear on my MoralisSetup prefab.
Can help me with that?
Thanks.

Hi @Ds.Duarte there’s no need to fill “Web3 Rpc Node URL” anymore. Just fill “Server URL” and “Application ID” and that’s it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, How to purchase items in-game with a certain coin after connecting a Metamask?

Video about that coming out this Saturday 10:00 AM CET

Hey so I’m having this problem on unity where its telling me to put a server url and application id when I already have(though it is censored out in the second image.).

what’s more this script called UserServiceExtentions acts up everytime I scan the QR code. I don’t know if this is because I allowed unity to use dangerous code, or if their is something else I need to do to my server on moralis.io or if its because I adapted the game manager script from his video slightly to work within my 2D unity project. either way any pointers would be much appreciated, I will discuss this further tomorrow since its quite late where I live.

As for the qr code, it does not seem to do anything, so im assuming the cause of these syntax errors are responsible.

Hi @orca and welcome to the community :slight_smile:

First of all, can you tell if it worked successfully at some point? Or never worked for you?

Thanks!

hi, thank you for responding. as of yet I have not been able to get the qr ui to disapear, or get the text to show the relevant account details. some information that I don’t know is relevant is that the version of unity is 2021.2.4f1 while the verson of moralis was downloaded from the github within the week.

Hi @orca! By the version of Moralis do you mean you changed the version of the Moralis SDK?

I didn’t change it so much as I just downloaded the most recent one. and yes I mean the sdk.

1 Like

I understand. The SDK changed so much in this 2 months that most likely something breaked while you upgraded. Please try to follow the tutorial using the version of the SDK that come with it and let me know how it goes.

We’re going to publish a video on how to update correctly from initial versions of the SDK to latest one soon.

Meanwhile, as I said, try to follow the tutorial and keep everything as instructed there. It should work :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Also, I will probably update the project to the last version of the SDK in the coming weeks, so keep updated!

ok, will do thank you.

1 Like

right quick update, I switched to the sdk used in the tutorial (making sure to add), and it did prevent the first problem, however the panel still does not disappear and the issue seen in my third screenshot is still occurring, I noticed now that the version of unity he used was a 2020 version, which is a problem because Unity tends to break whenever it gets downgraded, though I do have a 2019 version of the game project which can get copied and upgraded if need be.

alternatively, here is the acting up piece of code in question (UserServiceExtentions) if anyone has any sugestions on what could potentially be added or commented out to help it.(the first screenshot is not the line specified but of a higher in the code part that the compiler is making red for unknown reasons).

here is the actual line of code that the unity console brings up when the QR code scanning is not accepted.

Hey @orca. Upgrading to the same version of the Unity project that the tutorial is made is the first thing I would do. But in fact, it would be better to start the whole tutorial over with the same version.

You should be good by then. Then you can start trying to make changes, but I really recommend following the tutorial step by step with same Unity version and without trying to change anything before completing.

Thanks!

update: sorry I didn’t see this message, but I have now upgraded to the unity version in the video and it has worked. thank you for suggesting I use the same version of the sdk as shown in the tutorial, your advice has been very helpful in getting across these hurdles.

1 Like

Hey folks! Can I use the Mirror networking solution instead of photon? My controller doesn’t support PUN.

1 Like