Discussion - Build Metaverse Unity Web 3.0 App with C# | Moralis | Blockchain Unity Game Engine

Ok thanks for providing more information. So you’re trying this on Editor or after building to WebGL?

I’m trying this on the default webGL template prior to publishing it online because when I try to run the game by hitting the play button a QR code pops up but after scanning the QR code nothing happens. When I run the instance the error pops up too.

I see. The reason you can’t select WebGL template on this project is because it is using an older version of the SDK that didn’t support this.

I recommend you download and use this one if you want to build for WebGL. It’s the same as “Web3 Runescape Clone” and it also implements transactions between players:

Check it out and let me know :slight_smile:

Hi I still get this error when I tried running the file above

What wallet are you using to scan the QR code?

Hey I got it working but when I try to build it using WebGL I get the error

Hey any idea on how I can fix this?

I can see you’re using MacOS so I can’t replicate your error but googling it I see it’s seems to happen after upgrading to MacOS 12.3.

Is this useful to you?

Hi yes but unfortunately I cannot find the solution to the issue as nobody has replied to that post

well, i used mac os and i dont think i have seen this errors, although that might not be the actual error, just cover up for something, does it build fine for windows ?

Everything is fine in Windows. What MacOS version do you have @0xprof?

latest, 12.3 monterey

@0xprof have you tried building “Web3 Game Transactions” project to WebGL?

no, i will try it today
send me a link to the github project, let me be sure it is the same one i have on my system

Perfect, thanks!

build is failing on my end, but it for a different reason, about 2 errors
something like this

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (2): No such file or directory
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.ForkAndExecProcess(String filename, String[] argv, String[] envp, String cwd, Boolean redirectStdin, Boolean redirectStdout, Boolean redirectStderr, Boolean setCredentials, UInt32 userId, UInt32 groupId, UInt32[] groups, Int32& stdinFd, Int32& stdoutFd, Int32& stderrFd, Boolean usesTerminal, Boolean throwOnNoExec)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartCore(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()

Seeing Win32Exception almost confirms that this is a OS-related issue.

@agupagu I would suggest to downgrade your MacOS version to BigSur or older and try to build the project to WebGL afterwards.

Alright. Meanwhile I get this new error when I try to export the game into webGL

Do i need to delete any one of the files? Because when I did i got a 100 more errors

hello I’ve managed to publish the game onto localhost but when I try to build it into production on unity play I cant seem to connect to metamask as the prompt is not coming up. Does that mean unity play does not support web3.0 yet?