Where is the Solana API documentation?

Can someone tell me how to use the Solana API? I can’t seem to find documentation for it. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great!

Currently we only have the one in the admin dashboard :raised_hands: there’s solana API section there

So the Solana API documentation is only on the admin dashboard or the API itself can only be used on the admin dashboard?

the API itself can also be used outside of that of course :raised_hands:

it can be used either as a REST API or in the SDK, although not very sure how does that look like in the JS SDK :thinking:

probably we’ll need to add it soon

but if you’re using React, there’s useSolanaApiCall hook as I remember for that

Thank you, and I still cannot seem to find any kind of guide for the Solana API. I’m on the dashboard, but I all I see is the API testing UI. Can you tell me the best way to learn how to use the Solana API?

you can run any API function there in the UI, every function would have a short description of what it does

Is there a guide for setup within a project? I really don’t know where to start and the documentation has nothing on the Solana API. Should I look at the Web3 API documentation for setup? Do I need to learn Moralis as a whole first? Thank you.

it depends on what you know and what you want to do, you can use the API directly with a HTTP request too, you have there an example on how to use it with curl for any api endpoint when you try it in the interface

I see thank you, I think I need to learn up on how API’s work a little more