Whale Aalerts dapp issues

im having trouble following along with the whale alerts clone series on yt, after i try to sync cloud functions file i get this error log in my dashboard : 23T17:10:07.850Z - SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
at customUserPlugin (/moralis-server/cloud/main.js:107:26)
at /moralis-server/lib/cloud-code/plugins/index.js:70:15
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
at async Object.initialize (/moralis-server/lib/cloud-code/plugins/index.js:59:3)
2021-11-23T17:10:07.849Z - CLOUD FUNCTION ERROR PLEASE CHECK YOUR CLOUD FUNCTION CODE`

it looks like there is some invalid syntax in that cloud functions code

thats strange because all i have done is cloned the repo, also within my IDE its underlining all functions in my cloudfunctions.js in red saying its undefined

I copied now the code from here: https://github.com/ashbeech/moralis-whale-alerts/blob/main/src/Cloud/CloudFile.js

and it looks like I don’t have a syntax error.
Maybe you copied the code from your editor and it has different types of quotes?

Yep i made sure everything is the same, im not sure why im getting this image

the contents of CloudFile.js is something that you have to put in your Moralis server in the cloud functions part, a button on your admin panel for your server in bottom right.

yes i am using moralis admin cli, i am uploading the file to moralis, moralis-admin-cli. I copied this from the admin panel and put the path like so:
watch-cloud-folder --moralisApiKey [redacted] --moralisApiSecret [redacted] --moralisSubdomain mped0if3b2xk.usemoralis.com --autoSave 1 --moralisCloudfolder/Web3\moralis-whale-alerts-main\src\Cloud

When it tells me to specify the path of the cloud functions folder it tells me file not found :confused: im getting error after error here ahaha

it may be easier to use the admin interface to copy the contents of that file

okay i have managed to upload the file now, im still getting the same error in my vs code with undefined and same error code in my moralis dashboard

maybe im missing some moralis dependancy? since all moralis functions arent defined? im not sure