Web3Auth OpenLogin Redirect problem

I hope you’re all doing well. I’ve recently encountered an issue with OpenLogin that’s been giving me a headache, and I’m hoping some of you can offer some insight.

Problem Description: When attempting to log in using OpenLogin in Google Chrome, I’m facing an issue. The OpenLogin authentication process doesn’t seem to redirect properly, and I find myself stuck at this URL:

" https://app.openlogin.com/v3/start#b64Params=eyJfcG9wdXBXaW5kb3ciOnRydWV9&_pid=584caa2b6858e7ab0282649d6a2b4da6e199601bf7a5ee96d3f86be45274d86a&_method=openlogin_login
"

Issue Details:

• This problem only occurs in Google Chrome; other browsers seem to work just fine.
  • It seems like the OpenLogin authentication flow is not redirecting as expected, leaving me stuck at the initial URL.
  • I’ve tried clearing browser cache and cookies, but the issue persists.
  • The problem doesn’t seem to be on the OpenLogin service’s end because it works fine in other browsers.

What I’ve Tried:

• Clearing browser cache and cookies.
  • Updating Chrome to the latest version.
  • Checking the OpenLogin documentation and forums for any reported issues, but no luck so far.

Questions:

• Has anyone else encountered a similar issue with OpenLogin in Chrome?
  • Do you have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot or resolve this problem?
  • Could it be related to any recent Chrome updates or settings?

I appreciate any help or insights you can provide. It’s frustrating to encounter browser-specific issues like this, but I’m hoping we can collectively figure this out.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards, Sebastian

Do you have any extension in chrome that could block redirects?

You can try logging in incognito.

Same, I think something changed when Chrome updated.

Me too, I got error yesterday.

Get blank page with openlogin on Chrome :frowning: