Web3Auth authentication with with React native

Is Web3Auth authentication not yet supported for react native ?
iā€™ve installed the react native web3auth package and set my authentication provider as ā€œweb3Authā€ and set my clientId than after calling the function nothing happens just an undefined user is returned.
Am i missing something ?

Do you see any errors in the browser console?
You can use authError from useMoralis() hook to check errors that happened during authentication.

authError gives that i need to install @web3auth/web3auth, i installed it than it gave me an error i think because it is not compatible with react native.
Error is: While trying to resolve module superstruct from file /node_modules/@solana/web3.js/lib/index.native.js

Are you using Solana in your project? For that error, have a look at this page.

No its weird, iā€™am not using Solana iā€™am working with an EVM chain but after installing @web3auth/web3auth iā€™m not able anymore to start my app due to the previous error.
Do we have any sample for using web3auth & moralis with react native ? it is working with web but not with react native

Thereā€™s no official demo/example for Web3Auth/Moralis in a React-Native app.

Did you try any of the solutions in that link? Can you post your package.json?

I have a similar need. Does moralis support web3auth authentication with react native? I didnā€™t see an example for it.

Hey @sree,

we donā€™t but if you are using React native, you should be able to apply a lot of our existing sample code to your RN codebase.

Youā€™ll just need a backend where you can call the Moralis Auth API to do the authentication and verification of signature.

For web3auth integration, I recommend that you look into web3auth RN SDK as it might work slightly different to the one in our docs as it only applies to web apps (and weā€™re using rainbowkit). You can check more of that here https://web3auth.io/docs/sdk/react-native/.

If you have any other questions, please open a new thread as this one is old and I shall close it now.

Hope this helps!