Web3 hashlips minting dapp

I’m having some trouble using the hashlips minting dapp. I have my own smart contract for my nft project and when I add the ABI from my contract to the website abi.json file it won’t let me mint! And I get this error…

Is there anyway I can use my own abi from my contract with the minting dapp?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I think that you should be able to provide your abi and your smart contract address. In particular that error says that the mint function was called with 2 parameters instead of 1.

Sorry I’m quite new to this, it’s my first project. I’m not 100% sure what you mean. When I use the abi from my smart contract it’s gives this error
When I use the hashlips abi from there contract it works but then it’s the wrong abi because it’s from a different contract

usually there is an abi associated with a specific smart contract, and depending on the abi you could call that mint function with a different number of parameters. the abi describes what functions and with what parameters the smart contract has.

Well I’ve connected my smart contract to the dapp but when I use the abi it doesn’t work, if I use the abi from hashlips smart contract it works but it’s wrong

you will have to lean more about smart contracts and what an abi is and how you call a smart contract function.

maybe you can look at some tutorials, you could start with this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd0TTLjQLy4&ab_channel=MoralisWeb3