Unity Web3 Skyrim Market - Helping each other

Lets use this thread to support each other with questions regarding the Web3 Skyrim Market Project :star_struck:

Read blog: Coming soon

Feel free to ask for help here - but also ensure YOU HELP people that are asking questions you know the answers to

The Moralis staff and community managers will be keeping an eye on this too :star_struck:

I can’t at all to make the itemshop work I’ve already tried to completely reverse the exchange.cs code for it to do the reverse operation but every time unity presents 14 to 18 errors as if the variables Just not connected I would like to know is it possible to exchange erc20 for playfab currency?

I would like to know if you can make the itemshop.cs files available so that I can understand what the hell I did wrong, what was the wrong logic
I can also send the files that I encoded to see if it gives me a light I swear I’m already getting depressed

Hi @Panda12 and welcome to the community!

The Items Shop is not implemented in the project, it is just there as an example for the video. So it’s normal if it doesn’t work :slight_smile:

1 Like

so the fact that I tried to implement it as an inverse transfer to enchang so it would playfab currency for erc20 but unity simply doesn’t compile when I do the inverse logic of the exchange.cs coding

managed to implement itemshop as transfer (erc20 for playfab)

1 Like