Unity Playfab error

I got error like below.

Oops Something went wrong: /CloudScript/ExecuteFunction: Invocation of cloud script function ChallengeVerify failed with HTTP status BadRequest and response body Error calling Challenge: Bad Request
UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)
MoralisWeb3AuthService:b__6_1 (PlayFab.PlayFabError) (at Assets/Scripts/Moralis/MoralisWeb3AuthService.cs:174)
PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp:OnResponse (string,PlayFab.Internal.CallRequestContainer) (at Assets/PlayFabSDK/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:220)
PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp/d__12:MoveNext () (at Assets/PlayFabSDK/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:159)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)

I think “ChallengeRequest” function is okay. There is nothing I do. I just copied file and followed youtube tutorial.

I just want to know how to check playfab function is wrong or not.

I tested “ChallengeVerify” function with playfab cloud script.
The result is like below…

It seems to be a. Error for verifying the challenge?

How it looks the message that was signed?

Does it have an expiration date in the future? Did you change the default timeout of 15s to a value like 60s?

I saw the “Signing With Your Wallet” message on Unity and Click “Sign” Button on my Wallet then the error occurs.
So I think the “ChallengeRequest” function is okay but “ChallengeVerify” function has problem.

What is the message that you sign?

My Metamask wallet says ‘Signed’. But there is error message on Unity.

Oops Something went wrong: /CloudScript/ExecuteFunction: Invocation of cloud script function ChallengeVerify failed with HTTP status BadRequest and response body Error calling Challenge: Bad Request
UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)

I mean, you don’t see a message that you have to sign?

You mean playfab sign? No II don’'t see that message.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.