Understanding difference EthTransactions and EthTokenTransfers

Up until now I was thinking that it is clear to me what the difference between these two predefined classes are. But now I just wanted to query a hash against the EthTokenTransfers Class and didnt get any results. I did get a result tho when querying against the EthTransactions Class.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0e37af16df7a5382fa1d15cebf24c5513d864ce767e39e19859192ead444a971

This is a tokentransfer to my understanding. Why its not synced inside EthTokenTransfers but inside EthTransactions?

I’ll have to check to see what it happens here

I tested now on my server and I found that transaction in EthTokenTransfers table

I only find it inside EthTransactions tho

When I query against the address of uniswap router (which is doing tokentransfers only) I only get results back against EthTransactions, none gets back when using EthTokenTransfers.

I used a filter directly in the dashboard interface for that transaction hash

how many rows you have in that table? I have 253k

13K in TokenTransfers and 16K in EthTransactions. Whats most confusing is why I have it in EthTransactions when that hash is a tokentransfer, and all the hashes I get back from the code of my screenshot are tokentransfers

try to search for the transaction hash, it looks like that to_address is not found for that transaction

But why my EthTransactions give back 500 tokentransfers?

I don’t understand what you mean with my EthTransactions give back 500 tokentransfers

The address I have inside my equalTo query is the uniswap router contract which only does tokentransfers.

When I query this query against EthTokenTransfers I get 0 results. When I query this against EthTransactions I get 500 results back with 500 hashes of 500 token transfers.

that uniswap router contract address was involved in eth transactions, but it didn’t transfer any tokens from its address to another address