Uncaught (in promise) Error: Provider not set or invalid

i dont know what i have done wrong, i am so tired and confused! , is there no body in the house to help me … i have post this error several times and it seems there is no body to help me at all

r13|690x265

Unhandled Rejection (Error): Provider not set or invalid

:arrow_forward: 26 stack frames were collapsed.

(anonymous function)

http://localhost:3001/static/js/vendors~main.chunk.js:370580:13

370577 | case 1:  370578 |   _b.sent();  370579 | > 370580 |   setIsInitializing(false);         |   ^  370581 |   setIsInitialized(true);  370582 |   return [2  370583 |   /*return*/

View source

:arrow_forward: 3 stack frames were collapsed.

This screen is visible only in development. It will not appear if the app crashes in production.
Open your browser’s developer console to further inspect this error. Click the ‘X’ or hit ESC to dismiss this message.

from this error it still seems that the appId and serverUrl have that space at the beginning, but maybe it is only an old screen shot made before you fixed that problem

yes it is an old screenshot, i have tried all i could to get this error fixed but i am still unable to get it fix, i don’t know what to do anymore, i still clone another boilerplate and i still get the same error, i have disable firewall and i do not even have anti virus on my laptop