Unable to execute

I gave you an example on GitHub (https://github.com/MoralisWeb3/demo-apps/tree/main/moralis-vanilla-boilerplate, you can copy from there the html and javascript file

Ok I think I have got it line 37 has a symbol in it I don’t know how to find . below
© 2022 GitHub, Inc.b

type or paste code here

How does this one look . If it’s well how do I entitle it dApp and run on local host

that app id should be replacing that text with YOUR_APP_ID

That is my App id and server url I pasted it from my Moralis server details

Are you saying to erase the text code YOUR_APP_ID and replace with the copied string

Now it looks like it is after that string, not replacing it.

I think the coding may be easier on my PC than on my Mac

Not sure if you knew but

I am a boomer of 66 years old and am very sorry that I am not picking this create my dApp in 3 minutes tutorial up as fast as others. But I am determined to get this done to create my own NFT Marketplace so I appreciate all the help you have given and any help you render going forward. picture of my last attempt at writing the code is attached . Please stick with me to get this done or point me in the right direction.

you can try to copy an example from GitHub
now the javascript part seems ok, but it looks like the file name is strange, it looks like it has index.html.ts, first line with <>index.html don’t know what it is with it there

How do I correct the file name? Can you give me steps to correct the file name and whatever else needs doing to run on local host.

you may need to change its file name in index.html, but you also need html code there, not only javascript code

you need to run a local server after that, be it with python or from visual studio code or some other option

Can you give me individual steps to accomplish the tasks you mentioned. This is visual studio code I am using , I know I am a pain but as I said I am a boomer of 66 years old so please bare with me. But once I get it I’ll be good I assure you.

you could also try to search on google how to start a live server in visual studio code

how to open a html file, you should find tutorials on YouTube

Thanks I’ll hop over now

I think I am closer when I click the moralis login I don’t get anything or the metamask popup Here is how it looks now. I feel a lot closer though

now it looks like you have a html file, but the part with javascript needs more work, you can look on how that javascript looked on previous print screens when it was better

Can you show me or identify which print screen was best so I don’t have to guess . Also I appreciate your help very much. Your patience lowers the stress of my learning curb. That’s a blessing in itself.

Ok this is the html check it and tell me whats next

OK i have two files with index.html and two with main.js it just made sense they were all on the git hub , I am still not getting metamask to open up