Transaction failed when buying NFT on IOS

Hello,
I am building a NFT shop for my mobile game and the shop works fine when played on an Android device but I am getting an error when I try to purchase a NFT from my IOS device

I looked on other forums where I found out that the unity build should be on the Mono scripting backend to allow the NFT purchase but unity doesn’t allow to IOS build on the Mono backend.
What should I do?
Please Help!!!

Hello all,

I am also working on a similar project where we must purchase NFT and show it in inventory. That is working fine on android devices but when I try to run it on iOS device transaction is completed but no items are shown in the inventory may be metadata receiving is not correct or missing from the moralis side.

Please help in sorting out this issue.

we need more info, the transaction is made on chain?

Hello,
My contract address is : 0x4cec0a85A8F8CAe8c340E59Ae1a91Ef0300F6047
Chain : Mumbai
buy Item function : function buyItem(uint256 _tokenId, string memory _tokenUrl, bytes memory data) public /onlyOwner/{

//IMPORTANT Implement own security (set ownership to users). Not production ready contract

_tokenUrls[_tokenId] = _tokenUrl;
    _mint(msg.sender, _tokenId, 1, data);
}

And you are able to mint? Does the transaction show in the blockchain?

When creating and saving metadata to IPFS, transaction fails automatically.

you mean that the IPFS part fails?

My contract address is : 0x4cec0a85A8F8CAe8c340E59Ae1a91Ef0300F6047

There are no failed transactions for this contract - can you post more information like your code, any errors.

This is the only error I am getting when I am trying to buy the NFT

When I click the buy button I get a message “Creating and Saving metadata to IPFS” after this message I get another message “Transaction Failed” with an error mentioned in the screenshot above.

I don’t know what happens, maybe you can add more logging about that transaction that fails.
Like adding more logging before the transaction is send and after that.