Team on Moralis

Hi guys,

How do we add team members to our Moralis account?

We need our developers to be able to work on the projects togetherā€¦

1 Like

Hi Kentib,

There are currently no ā€œteam/group accountā€ features. This is something weā€™ll need to address later. For now Iā€™d recommend doing 1 or both of the following:

• Giving multiple devs access to the ā€œmainā€ account. Call this the ā€œtesting/staging/prodā€ environment. Can create server instances for each ā€œsharedā€ environment on the main account.
  • Having each individual dev sign up for the beta to get their own accounts for local dev
1 Like

Ok I understandā€¦ tanks for the fast replyā€¦
We will figure it out :slight_smile:

Well I went ahead to create this dedicated user+email to be used as the DevTechUSer
Then used this user to create new account at Moralis.io & forums.moralis.io
Next I give the passwords to the small number of authorized devs for this project.
And this will also suffice for the initial Live Production Site that people on the web will see and the artist will use to Mint his NFTs.

for a second project , I woul dgenerate a whole new set of user accounts just for that project.

keep everything nicely separated

1 Like

Has a solution to this been given yet,

this is kind of important.

When working with multiple Developers on a project.

We will have this feature soon. There is no ETA for that

1 Like

Greatā€¦ looking forward to this :smiley:

As a security risk, this is a very high priority. Does Moralis have a schedule for updates for the next few quarters or year? Is there a way and ETA can be put on this? If the wrong individual gets into the server than all sorts of wrong doings can occur.

Hello Mayjer has the teams addition been upgraded I am reading from this point in May it had not and I am new cant find it so sorry about taggin old news but I am tryinbg to ad my dev or can i just do the same aas above?

Hi, Team support is definitely coming in the future. Keep an eye on our roadmap to see what weā€™re currently working on. There you can vote for the new features that are most important to you and suggest new ones.

Here is the link to the existing Team feature suggestion:

Thank good to know I just set up my dash board anc created nmy first webhooks, Now if i can do this with no expericne then anyone can And iit shoud be marketied that way