Hi there! I’ve been reading the Moralis docs to see if it’s suitable for a project I’m leading and would like to see if my understanding of the product is correct before making an official recommendation for my team to use it.
We have a database with thousands of contract addresses and would like to be notified whenever their ERC-20 + ETH Balances at scale.
How Moralis (seems to) fit in
The approach I was thinking about involves registering WebHooks on the Moralis DB after it has been told to sync the addresses we are interested in. That would be accomplished by:
- Sending watchEthAddress for all of the contracts addresses we wish to track
- Registering an afterSave webhook in the Moralis DB for the ERC-20 and ETH Transfer tables so our servers are notified transfers on the for watched addresses.
- Are there any limits to the number of addresses we can watch?
- How can we ensure it is Moralis calling our servers when it invokes the afterSave webhook?
- Are there any rate limits on the amount of webhook invocations made by Moralis?
- Is that the best solution for our use-case? Or are there better ways to leverage Moralis at scale?
Thanks in advance!