Syncing Problem - Server Overload

Hello,

we have setted up a reporting tool for our own DEX. The Reporting tool which is working through the Moralis database . The Problem is that moralis database is not syncing correctly, there has to be a problem or an issue from moralis.

For example i want to show in my reporting tool the top sellers. But even if i sold the tokens 20 hours ago it doesnt show up in your database. So i am not able to fetch this data. In the attached screenshot you can the blocktime stamp which is synchronising wrong or not on time. The Synchronisation from this data was done manually by us, by removing every single entered contract address and adding them again. After removing and entering the addresses i got immediately 30k+ transaction to the moralis database. This means that the moralis database is not syncing by itself correctly.

Would a Premium support solve our problem? We have already subscribed the 40$ plan and moralis is not even delivering the data we are paying for.
Would a 200$ Plan solve our problem?

Kind Regards
From me

Does it work as expected now?

A $200/month server upgrade will have more processing power, but even a free server shouldn’t get stuck on syncing events.

It doesn´t work.
I have to sync it manually, otherwiese it doesnt synchronise by himself correctly, i always miss data which is not collected from bscscan.

how do you sync it manually?
can you paste the server url?

I sync by removing the whole server and add the server with all datas new.
Just by recreating it from scratch.
https://drmvtxnisv20.usemoralis.com:2053/server
This is the Server Url

it looks like what happened is that you deleted a previous server that was an upgraded server

when you create a new server, that new server will not be upgraded automatically

I’m upgrading now this server: drmvtxnisv20

it looks like there are is a lot of data synced on that server:
BscTransactions has 4.3M rows now and BscTokenTransfers has 4.8M rows

the server also stays in 100% CPU now (after it was upgraded), maybe there are some optimisations that can be done
I see an afterSave in cloud code for BscTokenTransfers table

Ok thank you for that. However, i have the same issues even with the upgraded Server. Moralis is still not delivering all data. I still miss Events even after 4 days now.
For example i want to collect informations about collected referrals through watch and event informations but i´ll only get data from the time when i sync for this address by entering the data once.
After then i only get data sometimes, but i always miss more then 80% from my data.

I can only fix it by recreating the Server and this is not a solution.

And now i got the next problem, i´ve setted up a brand new account and the Account is just dead. Because i am not able to set the tablename, doesn´t matter which table name i choose, i always get the same issue (Table name exists already even if i type AnchorSwaps, AnchorSwapz or AnchorSwapZzztZuanglaf).

the first problem is that too much processing is done and the server is not able to handle that load, event if it is an upgraded server, there isn’t only the sync event part running on that server, there are also hooks in cloud code, like using afterSave

this second problem with table name already in use seems strange, can you paste what info you used for that event sync: topic, abi, address, table name

ABI:
{
“anonymous”: false,
“inputs”: [
{
“indexed”: true,
“internalType”: “address”,
“name”: “user”,
“type”: “address”
},
{
“indexed”: true,
“internalType”: “address”,
“name”: “referrer”,
“type”: “address”
},
{
“indexed”: false,
“internalType”: “uint256”,
“name”: “commissionAmount”,
“type”: “uint256”
}
],
“name”: “ReferralCommissionPaid”,
“type”: “event”
}

Address:
0x23f7f3119d1b5b6c94a232680e2925703c4ebbf5

TableName:
referallsAnchor

I tried it now on a new server and I didn’t get that error with the table name
can you try to logout/login again, refresh the page?

the first problem is that too much processing is done and the server is not able to handle that load, event if it is an upgraded server, there isn’t only the sync event part running on that server, there are also hooks in cloud code, like using afterSave

The problem with the tabledata is solved.
sfterSave doesn´t use so many resources, maybe one call every 3 up to 4 seconds. And the afterSave was implemented few days ago. This means that we had the problems without afterSave too.

I asked for a 200$ plan now, i´ll hope that it will fix your problem on your site so that i can get accurate data.

the sync alone I would expect it to work, even if there are ~5M rows

we will see

This is the problem i am talking about, on one server i have the data, on the other server i´ll miss it. Now it is 2 hours of difference, but even if i wait for 20 hours now the data will not come up, there will be no entries from now on.
Problem Server now is the Server: https://xkmtef1dodnf.usemoralis.com:2053/server

The servers have the same conditions, the same data, the same information, it is only 2 different account, on one i have all data on the other i dont get any more data in this Event which i am looking in. In this case it is referrals.

that server ( xkmtef1dodnf.usemoralis.com) is not an upgraded server

the main problem sesms to be that there are already close to 2M rows in BscTokenTransfers table, that should come from watch addresses and not from that event sync

if you create a server where you add only that event sync then I would expect it to work well