We need to fetch all of the token balances of the users of our app on a weekly basis. We want to use the
Web3API.account.getTokenBalances function but without authenticating the users with the Moralis SDK as this is a background job running on our servers.
So I had some questions regarding how Moralis stores and returns this information
- Do we need to add all our users’ public addresses to be synced and watched? User Balances and Transactions.
- If yes, do we need to pass sync_historical as true? We only need the instantaneous balances of the user, not historical transactions
- Is there a limit on the number of public addresses that can be synced?
- How frequently does Moralis sync these balances?
- Is there a limited list of tokens that Moralis monitors or is it all ERC20 tokens?
- How many requests can we make every minute in the Pro plan? I read somewhere that expensive API calls count as more than 1 API call