Streams WebGUI Basic Question

I have a free account and just want to test a basic stream. I’ve tried just putting in an active wallet, uniswap factory address, and others and can’t seem to get anything to show up in the stream.

• Do I need to have a paid plan?
  • Is contract ABI required? If you are listening to mulitple addresses, how does this work if the ABIs are different?

I feel like I am missing something conceptually here. I’ve tried to find some walkthroughs or tutorials but they are not specific enough or don’t exist for the WebGUI.

Thanks!

Hey @markyjennings,

Can you explain what is your use cases here? You don’t need to have a paid plan for Streams.

If you’d like to listen to a certain event emitted then you will need the contract ABI.

If you would like to listen to transactions or events coming from multiple addresses then you can choose to listen to multiple address, but keep in mind this is only available for Business plan and above.

If you would like to listen to different contracts with different events then you will need to setup two different Streams for it.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.