(Streams) FREE and PAID performing differently

I’m having the strangest behavior out of streams. I have a personal free account and I’m on a paid team account. I have the exact same stream details set up for both accounts.

My personal free account streams just fine. When I switch to the paid account, it successfully pings the webhook with the initial “check” payload, and might send ONE more. But after that, it stops.

The dashboard reports a delivery failure, and has a button to replay the action, but nothing relevant happens and I see no detail as to what actually failed. Any thoughts? Can I get more detail? There’s no failure on the webhook side. I literally always return 200 just for test purposes. :thinking:

Hey @coder,

thanks for reaching out to us :raised_hands:, so just to confirm that there are failure in your streams?

If so we’ll help you to check it out for sure

Correct.

My free “personal” account works just fine.

I switch to the “team” account, track the EXACT same contract with the same settings and it pings successfully, then fails and pauses with no indication as to why.

I see, got it. Thanks for the feedback :raised_hands:

I’ll have a team member check on this and have you replied soon~

Can I know as well what is the network that you are indexing and when did this issue happen? Is it immediately after you switched to teams?

1 Like

Btw @coder can you DM me your email for Moralis account so I can see the details?

Thanks!

Hey @YosephKS, I actually spoke with John in tech support a little while ago and he opened a ticket.

I’ll post back once I have something. Hopefully I’m simply missing something obvious. :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

1 Like