[SOLVED] The Best SDK & Music NFT API set up call from three different platforms

Hello looking for the best answer to help guide me in the right direction on finishing building my Blockchain Nightclub Music Streaming NFTs. Soo for starters I’m in Unity building the Blockchain Nightclub and I connected the Moralis Shop SDK, witch gave me access to their dashboard. The set up was kind of time consuming, and misunderstanding when and how to add metadata from one platform to the Moralis dashboard storage section. My over all goal is to build a social networking game on the blockchain to interact with Music NFTs.

So heres how Spotify metadata is setup in order for me to pull an API call to and from my game. so my over idea was for the user to create Music NFTs for free but at the end of the day youre ranking up the views for the artist because thats how they’ll get paid over all. So Spotify has a web API rest call that will allow me to build a dashboard app but i want everything to be built inside my game. so there needs to be a way for me to build a app or webapp dashboard within the game, the best route i see this going is building an app within the game. so i built a virtual phone which eliminates all that extra boilerplate SDK building for a website and wallet API connection through a 3rd party… soo i say all that to say how can i pull the music metadata and storage it ( nft.storage, ipfs, filecoin,) my next step is to build the music nft app for within the game, just trying to see if anyone has a clue of what i mean on setting this up? thank you anything helps, i will not turn this in unfinished.

Do you mean you’re using the game kit? There is no “Moralis Shop SDK”.

soo i say all that to say how can i pull the music metadata and storage it

So you’re already using the Spotify API to get the music metadata? Then you can save it to IPFS, etc. If you’re using the game kit, you can do this. If you want to use nft.storage or Filecoin, you can research if they have a Unity/C# SDK or direct API available for uploading content.

i just said SDK because its already built out as a framework

the call will be a webapp API call but where to storage it in a NFT set up for a second call of when the NFT is created right?

looking to use this setup call from the Spotify metadata call to get information for the NFT creation

Fetch music metadata

• Albums, artists, and tracks
  • Audio features and analysis for tracks
  • Albums for a specific artist
  • Top tracks for a specific artist
  • Artists similar to a specific artist

i just said SDK because its already built out as a framework

This is using the Moralis game kit I linked earlier. Make sure to read this page for how to use its functions.

Can you outline in steps what it is you want to do (and what you have accomplished so far) - it’s not really clear. And give examples e.g. select a specific song on Spotify, give the data that’s meant to come from the API for it, how you want to save it (IPFS?).

i guess if you had tuned in on the youtube streams the past two weeks or so youd know we talked about filecoin, ipfs, nft.storage… if you read the pictures i posted, youd see how the API can call for the different types of metadata information…only the user will make the specific spotify song to create im trying to figure out where and how i can save all that metadata to provide that option. but ill figure things out from here bud, have a good day.

1 Like