[SOLVED] Server wouldn't update and restart

I was following the Rarible clone tutorial and things were going fine… however, as the server suddenly stopped responding to my application, I tried to update/restart it, but it seems to have crashed as the loading animation has been playing for a long long time. Can I retrieve my server and my dashboard or do I have to start from scratch again?

Can you please help me? The tutorial is especially fun and knowledgeable and it’s a fantastic project to work on! I’d love to get back at it ASAP!

Thanks!

I’m going to need that server url

Yup, heres my server url

https://dozsgqvrqkhy.usemoralis.com:2053/server

it should work now, I also restarted it

Thanks!
It restarted but again, I’m facing the same issue as before

My server fails to make a proxy connection with Ganache. When I click on dashboard, it says This site can’t be reached and that dozsgqvrqkhy.usemoralis.com took too long to respond.

Even when I try to connect with frpc.exe, it gives me the following error

login to server failed: dial tcp 128.199.26.84:7000: connectex: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
dial tcp 128.199.26.84:7000: connectex: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Can you please help me with this?

Oh it works!

I was using a VPN connection for my office and turns out, it fails to login with a VPN connection on. So I disconnected the VPN and it works again.

Anyway, thanks @cryptokid for helping me out with this issue!

1 Like