I created a new server 30 minutes ago. About a minute after starting up, it reported RAM usage of
92% capacity. It has remained at that level ever since (refreshing the page periodically to see).
- But i have not made any requests to this server yet.
- I don’t have anything running on the server yet.
- And i dont see anything in the logs that would suggest anyone else has made any requests to my server by accident either.
The only thing i see on the logs that is slightly unusual is this, although it is probably not related:
Warning: Duplicate cloud functions exist for getERC721TokenTransactionsCount. Only the last one will be used and the others will be ignored.
My server details
Server URL: https://xnf6kwyi6g8p.bigmoralis.com:2053/server
Server Version: 0.0.259
- I created another server, in an entirely different geographic region. And it is doing the same thing.
- A server that I created 2 weeks ago is running as normal, reporting
0%RAM usage when i dont make any requests to it.