[SOLVED] Poor Performance: Data Loading Issue, Moralis.Web3API.native.runContractFunction takes 20s

Hello!

I was wondering if the performance can be improved. As per suggestions from your team, we took $199 subscription we upgraded our server still the performance is really poor. its taking too much time to fetch information from the contract. Simple Web3 API call is taking more than 20 sec. If am fetching data directly using Binance API, its not taking more than a sec. Please refer to the below code snippet.

const getBUSD = async () => {
        await enableWeb3();
        let res2: any = await Moralis.Web3API.native.runContractFunction({...optionsgetBUSD, 
        chain:'0x38'});
        setBUSD(res2);
}

useEffect(()=>{
        getBUSD();
},[]);

we didn’t face this type of issue any of our previous projects. This is our first time with Moralis.

your help on this will be much appreciated

can you share your server url?

https://djulnakkxtxs.usemoralis.com:2053/server

updating the server now, can you check again after the server gets updated?

Thanks. It looks good. hope the server won’t impact the performance anymore and our app will work seamlessly

2 Likes

Server is down again. Please fix this issue asap
server url: https://djulnakkxtxs.usemoralis.com:2053/server
Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 2.57.27 PM

Restarting the server now, you can also try to restart it when it seems not to work

CPU utilization is again 100%. Restart is not a solution we need a permanent solution for this. Please upgrade the server immediately. Users are constantly reporting this issue.

We took paid subscription still we are getting below error from moralis

@cryptokid. can you please fix this asap as our app is down, and I can see this following error in the console:

This Moralis Server is rate-limited because of the plan restrictions. See the details about the current rate and throttle limits: {“x-rate-limit-limit”:“1500”,“x-rate-limit-remaining”:“34”,“x-rate-limit-remaining-ttl”:“34”,“x-rate-limit-throttle-limit”:“60”,“x-rate-limit-throttle-remaining”:“1”,“x-rate-limit-throttle-remaining-ttl”:“1”,“x-rate-limit-throttle-used”:“2”,“x-rate-limit-used”:“2757”}

Also, our server capacity comes to 100%. Please fix this asap and upgrade our server and the rate limit.

you can send an email to [email protected] if you want to upgrade the server further

to increase the number of web3api requests for your account, you can also email [email protected]

Our app is very small app, why the rate limits is being exceeded and why server capacity becomes full?

Can u please let us know a permanent solution to this?

I may have an idea of why that server capacity goes to 100%, we’ll have to investigate that part.

about the part with rate limits, that should happen only because too many requests are made and a specific limit is reached, there are limits per second and minute.

https://docs.moralis.io/misc/rate-limit

Would request your support in this matter as app is completely down. We are making 6 request per page refresh and that is exceeding the rate limit, I don’t know why.

you should email support at [email protected]

you don’t have a pro plan now?

I have a pro plan. Again our server capacity is near to 100% :frowning:

We took the pro plan on 17 Feb

ok, something seems strange for your account, support should know better what to expect for your limits

Now even we changed our code and decreased the per refresh calls, but same error is coming for rate limits