[SOLVED] Moralis-admin-cli deploy not found

I am trying to display a static page on the moralis server. Since the global installation gave me problems in the past, I try it locally.

I have started node
npm init --yes
and installed the package
npm install --save moralis-admin-cli

the dependency exists

package.json:

{
  "name": "daapvictorytest",
  "version": "1.0.0",
  "description": "",
  "main": "index.js",
  "scripts": {
    "test": "echo \"Error: no test specified\" && exit 1"
  },
  "keywords": [],
  "author": "",
  "license": "ISC",
  "dependencies": {
    "moralis-admin-cli": "^2.1.16"
  }
}

But the deploy command does not detect me

You can try with npx prefix

1 Like

the instalation command? like this:
npx install moralis-admin-cli

Oh yes… Works!!

npx moralis-admin-cli deploy

Thanks @cryptokid

1 Like

Another thing @cryptokid . Is it a bad idea to upload a bulding of an application made in react?
It does not allow such a large body…

Error [ERR_FR_MAX_BODY_LENGTH_EXCEEDED]: Request body larger than maxBodyLength limit

You need to upload only the build folder, not the entire development folder

Yes, I only upload the build folder…

this is all the index.html

<!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="utf-8"/><link rel="icon" href="/favicon.ico"/><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1"/><meta name="theme-color" content="#000000"/><meta name="description" content="Portal de NFTs. Muestra y venta"/><link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="/logo192.png"/><link rel="manifest" href="/manifest.json"/><link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon"><link href="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/[email protected]/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" integrity="sha384-EVSTQN3/azprG1Anm3QDgpJLIm9Nao0Yz1ztcQTwFspd3yD65VohhpuuCOmLASjC" crossorigin="anonymous"><link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/5.12.1/css/all.min.css"><title>NFTs</title><link href="/static/css/main.163f1a9a.chunk.css" rel="stylesheet"></head><body><noscript>You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.</noscript><div id="root"></div><script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/[email protected]/dist/js/bootstrap.bundle.min.js" integrity="sha384-MrcW6ZMFYlzcLA8Nl+NtUVF0sA7MsXsP1UyJoMp4YLEuNSfAP+JcXn/tWtIaxVXM" crossorigin="anonymous"></script><script>!function(e){function t(t){for(var n,f,l=t[0],p=t[1],i=t[2],c=0,s=[];c<l.length;c++)f=l[c],Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(o,f)&&o[f]&&s.push(o[f][0]),o[f]=0;for(n in p)Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(p,n)&&(e[n]=p[n]);for(a&&a(t);s.length;)s.shift()();return u.push.apply(u,i||[]),r()}function r(){for(var e,t=0;t<u.length;t++){for(var r=u[t],n=!0,l=1;l<r.length;l++){var p=r[l];0!==o[p]&&(n=!1)}n&&(u.splice(t--,1),e=f(f.s=r[0]))}return e}var n={},o={1:0},u=[];function f(t){if(n[t])return n[t].exports;var r=n[t]={i:t,l:!1,exports:{}};return e[t].call(r.exports,r,r.exports,f),r.l=!0,r.exports}f.m=e,f.c=n,f.d=function(e,t,r){f.o(e,t)||Object.defineProperty(e,t,{enumerable:!0,get:r})},f.r=function(e){"undefined"!=typeof Symbol&&Symbol.toStringTag&&Object.defineProperty(e,Symbol.toStringTag,{value:"Module"}),Object.defineProperty(e,"__esModule",{value:!0})},f.t=function(e,t){if(1&t&&(e=f(e)),8&t)return e;if(4&t&&"object"==typeof e&&e&&e.__esModule)return e;var r=Object.create(null);if(f.r(r),Object.defineProperty(r,"default",{enumerable:!0,value:e}),2&t&&"string"!=typeof e)for(var n in e)f.d(r,n,function(t){return e[t]}.bind(null,n));return r},f.n=function(e){var t=e&&e.__esModule?function(){return e.default}:function(){return e};return f.d(t,"a",t),t},f.o=function(e,t){return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(e,t)},f.p="/";var l=this["webpackJsonpnft-shop"]=this["webpackJsonpnft-shop"]||[],p=l.push.bind(l);l.push=t,l=l.slice();for(var i=0;i<l.length;i++)t(l[i]);var a=p;r()}([])</script><script src="/static/js/2.b97a5895.chunk.js"></script><script src="/static/js/main.4bc93a27.chunk.js"></script></body></html>

The build folder shouldn’t be megabytes in size

Oh… yes… I have a video and is too much heavy…57,2 MB

Maybe you can upload that video separately on ipfs

That’s a great idea…