[SOLVED] I keep getting an error transferring tokens from one BSC account to another. I have done it once but cannot anymore

https://bscscan.com/address/0x8733055cb1b77b111ebcf44f95703320242a4d53#code

code is the link. Help would be greatly appreciated

Here are the errors!

Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [execution reverted]

BEP-20 Token Transfer Error (Unable to locate corresponding Transfer Event Logs), Check with Sender.

it could fail on these checks:

if (enableAntiBot) {
      pinkAntiBot.onPreTransferCheck(from, to, amount);
    }

if (from != owner() && to != owner()) {
      if (!_isExcludedFromMaxTx[from] && !_isExcludedFromMaxTx[to]) {
        require(amount <= _maxTxAmount, "Transfer amount exceeds the maxTxAmount.");
      }
    }

1 Like

Hey so I disabled the bot, made sure both addresses are excluded from fees. Excluded owner address from mxamount. It’s still failing. Do you have any other suggestions.

bool overMinTokenBalance = contractTokenBalance >= numTokensSellToAddToLiquidity;
    if (
      overMinTokenBalance && !inSwapAndLiquify && from != uniswapV2Pair && swapAndLiquifyEnabled
    ) {
      contractTokenBalance = numTokensSellToAddToLiquidity;
      //add liquidity
      swapAndLiquify(contractTokenBalance);
    }

can you also disable swapAndLiquifyEnabled?

Thanks, so much for you help. This issue was that the other dev needed to place one of the wallets on the pinkbot list. So you were correct in the the bot was flagging the non-whitelist wallet. Thanks if you didn’t give those solutions I would not have figured out the issue.

1 Like

Update. anitbot must be false and swap must be false. both should be set to true after tokens are properly allocated

1 Like