[SOLVED] Connect ganache to server moralis

cam someone help me

You’ll have to download frpc from their website, then unpack it, then open powershell and move in that directory with cd command (cd = change directory), and after you are in that folder, you don’t have to use cd any more at the beginning of the command. That cd command from that video was used to change current directory.

why still like this

i already download but went i want use cd command cannot

You should put a space between cd and what is after that, like cd "C:\Users"

1 Like

thanks so much solved

can you help me why this happen?

It looks like you have to go in the directory where you have frpc first (using that cd command)

Hi Cryptokid, happy new year!
I try to connect ganache to moralis server. I use linux mint 20.2 cinnamon. I did all, I downloaded frp, I succeeded to copy from “Devchain Proxy Server” both [common] and [ganache] and replace into frpc.ini and save them, then I went to command with “readlink -f” and see please attached.

It is not remaining in folder (I guess) therefore the run command “./frpc -c frpc.ini” is not working.
Please help, what i need to do?

I have thz same problem with ganache and moralis

You can follow the thread, I think it’s resolved, but if it doesn’t, you can try to share a shot of the error?

Will be better if you can show I’m English

Login to server failed :dial tcp 134.122.51.25:7000

The whole terminal message rather

[service.go:104] login to server failed: dial tcp 134.122.51.25:7000: connectex: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not respond properly beyond a certain amount of time or an established connection failed because the connecting host did not respond.
dial tcp 134.122.51.25:7000: connectex: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not respond properly beyond a certain time or an established connection failed because the connecting host did not answered.