[SOLVED] Can’t restart server and impossible to identify problem on code

After update to 0.0.314, same problem, no code change and error log empty !

fixed, for now, again

Hi,

We are experiencing the same issue. Removed all cloud functions and am having the update error. Please look into this.

Subdomain URL : https://t4sb8pz3fgsc.moralishost.com:2053/server

You can try again now.

1 Like

Issue is back. What should I be doing to avoid it? Am currently writing a lot to cloud functions. Is there a way for me to clear it from the admin portal?

I don’t know a general fix now. You still have that issue now?

Yes, would you be able to do whatever you did last time? thanks.

I restarted/updated your server now

Issue has returned if you can reset it again that would be lovely thanks.

server is restarting/updating now

I am also facing the same issue. Updates to cloud functions don’t seem to apply, logs don’t show any entries (even though I am writing to logs), server restart attempts gives the following error

“There is a Cloud Function Error (Syntax/Undefined Variables) on your code, in order to Update/Restart your server fix the error first, You can check the full Log on the Dashboard -> Logs -> Error”

But there is nothing to see in the error log

the issue is back for me as well. please restart my server thanks.

the server was restarted

1 Like

Issue is back, this time with a bit of logging that may help. I have detailed the new logging in this post, but need another server restart thanks.

what server you need restarted? it looks like t4sb8pz3fgsc.moralishost.com can be restarted now without problems

1 Like

Seems to be working fine now. Was perhaps it was a temporary issue.

Issue has returned. Please help restart our server @cryptokid thanks.

It looks like your server was restarted 3 minutes ago

issue is still persisting this time around would be great if you could reset it again

Issue has returned. Please help restart our server @cryptokid much appreciated.