[SOLVED] Can’t restart server and impossible to identify problem on code

Hello, I have the following message

There is a Cloud Function Error (Syntax/Undefined Variables) on your code, in order to Update/Restart your server fix the error first, You can check the full Log on the Dashboard -> Logs -> Error

And I also have a weird phenomenon on the logs. the page alternately switches from Info to Error automatically. Is this normal? I had never seen him before.

Finally, is there a method to find a line in error with the information provided in Error?

Thank’s

if you backup your cloud code and remove all the cloud code you still have same error?
that error is only when you try to restart server, but cloud code works fine when you call a cloud function?

can you share your server subdomain/url?

Hi,

I remove all line in cloud functions and save and no change.
For the moment everything seems to be working

My URL : https://hwzixyq5rzll.usemoralis.com:2053/server
Version : 0.0.308

ok, you can try to update your server now

it’s OK now.

Thank’s

Thanks for sharing this information. It was very useful.

After update to 0.0.314, same problem, no code change and error log empty !

fixed, for now, again

Hi,

We are experiencing the same issue. Removed all cloud functions and am having the update error. Please look into this.

Subdomain URL : https://t4sb8pz3fgsc.moralishost.com:2053/server

You can try again now.

1 Like

Issue is back. What should I be doing to avoid it? Am currently writing a lot to cloud functions. Is there a way for me to clear it from the admin portal?

I don’t know a general fix now. You still have that issue now?

Yes, would you be able to do whatever you did last time? thanks.

I restarted/updated your server now

Issue has returned if you can reset it again that would be lovely thanks.

server is restarting/updating now

I am also facing the same issue. Updates to cloud functions don’t seem to apply, logs don’t show any entries (even though I am writing to logs), server restart attempts gives the following error

“There is a Cloud Function Error (Syntax/Undefined Variables) on your code, in order to Update/Restart your server fix the error first, You can check the full Log on the Dashboard -> Logs -> Error”

But there is nothing to see in the error log

the issue is back for me as well. please restart my server thanks.

the server was restarted

1 Like

Issue is back, this time with a bit of logging that may help. I have detailed the new logging in this post, but need another server restart thanks.