[SOLVED] API KEY is currently blocked

Hello,

Iā€™ve been using the web3 API since a while for my site. but today i noticed that my ā€œAPI KEY is currently blockedā€. I just paid for subscription to see if that will help.

Please could you verify this for me ?

Hello @Kryptec, please let me know your account email in DMs, lets sort it out :slight_smile:

Hello @kresimir, thanks for your response. i can not see how to send you a DM her in the forum. i checked on your profil, but did not find a button to DM you. Could you tell me how please ?
Imā€™ trying the reply button now, but i think this will be public.

Thanks for the reply @Kryptec!

Try clicking on my profile , and then there should be a button ā€œMessageā€

and it should be available in the preview of the profileā€¦

Okay thanks @Kryptec. Iā€™ve grabbed your email and deleted the post, for privacy purposes

Checking your accountā€¦

Everything is unblocked now. Please try again to make calls

And thanks for upgrading to the Pro plan!!

thank you. But i just tried on moralis website, and still blocked. here is an exemple : ```
curl -X ā€˜GETā€™
ā€˜https://deep-index.moralis.io/api/v2/0xā€¦AN_ETH_ADDRESSā€¦/erc20?chain=ethā€™
-H ā€˜accept: application/jsonā€™
-H ā€˜X-API-Key: ā€¦MY_API_KEYā€¦ā€™

![Capture dā€™eĢcran 2022-01-15 aĢ€ 19.49.24|690x177](upload://zJz8CRidHPtPZPr35mC7yAKW2y3.png)

Sorry but still blocked. I noticed i received a mail from moralis saying that i exceeded the limits for this month. So itā€™s just a plan upgrade limitation. this is good news. should be fixed quick. By the way, the api that is blocked is the : Web3 API Key
Thank you for your diligence

Okay thanks, Iā€™ve just given you new API key, please try now @Kryptec

hey man, thank you, it worked. thanks a lot

1 Like

Amazing!! :raised_hands:

Thank you for your patience with the issue

If thereā€™s anything else we can do, just let us know :slight_smile:

1 Like