Saving user data on database

Please how can I get to moralis dashboard, I can’t find moralis server button anywhere?
Please help!!

Hi @Blaq
Thank you for reaching out

We are no longer providing the server services. All the server features like Auth and Syncs are now available through API’s.

Can you share more details on what you are trying to build? So I can guide you with the latest tutorials.

I’m trying to add features to my dapp whereby I can see every users connected to it, that was possible on moralis but now I’m finding it difficult to locate the server dashboard. Please how can I go about this?

Do you already have a Moralis server which you are using in your project?

No, I haven’t created any one currently cuz I can’t find the server page

In that case, you have to use a backend database like firebase to save the user’s data after authentication. This way you can retrieve the user data at a later time.
Here is a youtube tutorial showing how to authenticate with metamask and saving the user data in Firebase.

Feel free to reply if you have any other questions.

Can I use mongodb for my backend instead, or it has to be firebase?

Please using firebase, will I be able to see user balance, transaction history etc on firebase?

You can also use mongo db. You have write your own backend authentication logic for saving user data to mongo db after authentication.

After saving user data to the backend you can use the web3api to fetch the wallet balance, transaction history using the address params.

Hi, my moralis is working with firebase now, thanks.
Please after user signs into my dapp with their wallet, how can I get their details,(wallet address, balance, transaction history) on my firebase real-time database?, cuz I’m only seeing the users harsh token on my firebase Auth.
Please help!

Since the data is now saved on the Firebase database you have to use the Firebase database queries to get the data from the database.

Here is the npm package for it

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.