Retiring servers for free plan users from 1 December 2022

There is a separate tutorial for web3auth in documentation. Maybe that one helps.

1 Like

there is a video here about how it could be done with Parse Server

Need a complete sama Firebase supabase tutorial, including Moralis Supabase Rainbowkit

Try to adapt both the Supabase tutorial and RainbowKit tutorial to integrate them in the same project.

If you have issues with this you can make a new topic.

I plan to upgrade to Pro plan this month. Is Moralis-hosted-server still available yet? In other words, I can keep my current setting as it is, right? I am not familiar with server side. I hope it good for people like me.

if you already have a server and upgrade to Pro plan now then your server will still be a sleeping server after you upgrade to Pro plan

if you don’t have a server now then you can not create a server after you upgrade to Pro plan

1 Like

Do I have to wake up the server every three days? This is not good for a production use.
Do you want us go for self-hosting even when you subscribe the Pro plan?

In this particular case only if you upgrade the server then you can keep it for longer.
The plan is to move everyone to self hosted servers in the long term.

Hi, we were not able to migrate to self hosted server in time, and our Free Dapp slept, I upgraded my subscription but still can’t restore my dapp. Is there anything I can do to get a few more days to work on self hosting? Thanks a lot

You can contact [email protected] from your Moralis account email.

Thanks for the reply, was able to restore the server here and on paid plan now. Any ideas if or when paid plans will be retired as well? To plan in advance.

we don’t know this, what type of paid plan you have?

Currently I have the Pro Plan

a Pro plan will not help you now, recent Pro plans don’t have servers included and the server will be a sleeping server

Should I go to Business Plan in this case?

from what I know only upgrading the server will make it to not go to sleep, if you want to upgrade the server you can send an email to [email protected]

This link can’t be found

this is the new url

What does this do?

Because now my server is no longer waking up again, what should I do to keep it running? @cryptokid

you can self host a parse server, if you still have to backup some data from your server you will have to hurry as the sleeping serves will get deleted automatically over time