Rate Limitation errors on PRO Moralis Account

Hello,

I am getting this error, even I have a PRO moralis account.

This Moralis Server is rate-limited because of the plan restrictions. See the details about the current rate and throttle limits: {"x-rate-limit-limit":"3500","x-rate-limit-remaining":"49","x-rate-limit-remaining-ttl":"49","x-rate-limit-throttle-limit":"88","x-rate-limit-throttle-remaining":"5","x-rate-limit-throttle-remaining-ttl":"5","x-rate-limit-throttle-used":"92","x-rate-limit-used":"184","x-rate-limit-throttle-ip-used":"92","x-rate-limit-remaining-ip-ttl":"49","x-rate-limit-throttle-remaining-ip-ttl":"5","x-rate-limit-ip-used":"184"}

How can I get rid of it?

Thanks,
Zee

this means that you have 3500 request (compute units) per minute

the means that you have 88 requests (compute units) per second

this means that 92 request (compute units) were used in a second from a limit of 88

if you add a delay between requests then it may fix this throttle rate limit error

But I am just using it for the development and there is no such load of requests, and I upgraded it to the PRO plan so I can work without any hassle, is the limits are same for free and pro plan?

what type of requests did you do?

from those limit is looks like you have the pro plan with 3500 and 88

I am calling cloud functions.

I mean what web3api endpoint are you using, and how many times per second

You can actually just use the free version for development. Just that you need to call each URL per second, not “multiple urls” per second.