Rarity Generator Errors

After getting a bunch of undefined metadata errors, I saw a suggestion that refreshing the server might help.

Instead it just caused new errors . . .

C:\Users\...\Desktop\NFTs\Rarity Ranking\Rarity-Ranking-NFT-main\node_modules\moralis\lib\node\RESTController.js:433
        error = new _ParseError.default(errorJSON.code, errorJSON.error);
                ^

ParseError: Invalid function: "getPluginSpecs"
    at handleError (C:\Users\...\Desktop\NFTs\Rarity Ranking\Rarity-Ranking-NFT-main\node_modules\moralis\lib\node\RESTController.js:433:17)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async Function.initPlugins (C:\Users\...\Desktop\NFTs\Rarity Ranking\Rarity-Ranking-NFT-main\node_modules\moralis\lib\node\MoralisWeb3.js:255:40)
    at async Function.start (C:\Users\...\Desktop\NFTs\Rarity Ranking\Rarity-Ranking-NFT-main\node_modules\moralis\lib\node\Parse.js:135:7) {
  code: 141
}

you can try to update the server again, there were some problems with a particular server version (0.0.361)

1 Like

Will do. Thanks cryptokid!!

@cryptokid Ok, that worked.

The new version put me back to the error I was having before,

Running the Rarity Generator (main.js), I start getting undefined metadata after it finds the traits of the first 53 NFTs in the collection. I’ve looked at the NFTs in question on other platforms and there is nothing unusual. I’ve tried a manual resync on the same few tokens, to no avail. main.js seems to be functioning correctly, until the undefined metadata hits this line:

let nftTraits = metadata[j].map((e) => e.trait_type);.

Obviously, the error points me there, but I don’t think it’s an issue with the code.

I am not sure where to look for answers. Any thoughts? :pray:

I don’t really have an idea now.

every time it stops after 53 nfts?

you could try to log that metadata object to see what it has

Ya, 53 . . .? It’s very consistent.

I was logging all of it, and it comes back with 53 sets of traits, and then the word “undefined” over and over.

[
    { trait_type: 'Backgrounds', value: 'Yellow_Suite' },
    { trait_type: 'LRMHead', value: 'LRMHead_14' },
    { trait_type: 'LRMMouth', value: 'LRMMouth_02' },
    { trait_type: 'LRMEyes', value: 'LRMEyes_12' },
    { trait_type: 'LRMGlasses', value: 'LRMGlasses_05' }
  ],
  undefined,
  undefined

I got another error this time:

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

you could try to look at the code that initialises that array with traits

I’m not sure how to do that. I will do my best to figure it out. Thanks for your time!

This problem goes away when I resync metadata.

I guess the only way to calculate rarity is to resync the entire collection first.

Any idea how that could be done without using the manual input?