Rarible NFT Tools

[https://moralis.io/plugins/rarible-nft-tools/](Rarible NFT Tools link to plugin)
If I have an existing collection, how do I determine to add nft for lazy coins to my existing collection through the Rarible plugin?

nft for lazy coins

Can you add more details, what are you looking to do?

If you have an existing collection, you can lazy mint those NFTs by using the existing token URIs.

1 Like

Can you give us a code example?

await Moralis.Plugins.rarible.lazyMint({
chain: ‘rinkeby’,
userAddress: ‘0x7f64041298CC2C045FE5eb0e897ab7b5D4BdB4F3’,
tokenType: ‘ERC1155’,
tokenUri: ‘/ipfs/QmWLsBu6nS4ovaHbGAXprD1qEssJu4r5taQfB74sCG51tp’,
supply: 100,
royaltiesAmount: 5, // 0.05% royalty. Optional
})
This is an example from the plugin. How do I specify the address of an existing collection here?

I don’t think you can (not with the plugin anyway) but you can specify the token_uris for your existing NFTs and new lazy minted NFTs will be created under Rarible’s own contracts.

Please show me an example I don’t understand

I mean you can show me an example of a line as it looks like, where the collection is specified. I can do everything else, but I don’t know how to specify the collection.

You can’t specify your own existing collection contract with this function, you’ll have to make new NFTs using your existing token_uris or NFT data that are lazy minted with Rarible.

I don’t think you can do what you want by integrating your collection somehow with Rarible’s lazy minting.