Rarible Clone frpc.ini

Hi i’m doing the same tutorial but a different issue.

When trying to install frpc.ini in powershell I get the following:

Try the new cross-platform PowerShell https://aka.ms/pscore6

PS C:\Users\dell> frpc.exe -c frpc.ini
frpc.exe : The term ‘frpc.exe’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:2

• frpc.exe -c frpc.ini
  • CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (frpc.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
  • FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

PS C:\Users\dell>

Can anyone help a novice out :slight_smile:

Make sure do are located in the same folder as the executable. You can also specify the full path to frpc.exe in the command.

Thanks for replying Nicholas, I’ve tried adding the path as follows but known me am probably doing something wrong which is simple to fix. Any help would be much appreciated

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Raribe Clone\frp_0.36.1_windows_386\systemd\frpc.service\ frpc.exe -c frpc.ini
C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Raribe : The term ‘C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Raribe’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet,
function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the
path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Raribe Clone\frp_0.36.1_windows_386\systemd\frp …
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Raribe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
1 Like

Hey @Keith82

Apparently your path is correct, but maybe is powershell the one did not run command script’s properly (maybe in admin mode).

You could try to run the same command but with CMD (windows console), assuming you are in the correct folder for frpc.

Carlos Z

thanks carlos. forgive my lack of understanding. what do you mean by assuming im in the correct folder? it could be where im going wrong

1 Like

there is a space in the folder name on the path of the frpc.exe file.
Actually i now see two spaces.
your cmdline presumes thta space is end of command. you have to delete the space if appropriate or put the path name in QUOTES to address it.
but first, dont ever isntall or run anythign from your desktop.
make a proper dedicated folder for this project. and do it al lfrom there.

Enjoy

1 Like

thankyou so much, have a good day

1 Like